`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF my baseball for your football

WTF my baseball for your football
Dont have much, nothing high end. But if your interested in trading lmk. thanks.

RE: WTF my baseball for your football
What ya got? I got a bunch of football I dont want... nothing high end either.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

if the harper auto is for trade i would trade in your favor with football
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

I have a bunch of football from early 90's and late 90's-2000. Most are not in my org but a few are.

I have over 6,000 football for trade. I am Looking for gu for gu and auto for auto and base for base ect ect ect....
Marino, S. Young, AP, Favre, Bowe, Jim Kelly, L Fritz, you name them I probley have it 1989-2010
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I have a small handful of cards from 88 to 92 if you want to look. Low end of course.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Have a few football autos if you want to check

check me see if i have anything u like would be looking for players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Only thing I saw was your 1969 Topps #51 Gale Sayers

(11-17-2011, 09:37 AM)rascrush Wrote: check me see if i have anything u like would be looking for players in my sig

Sorry but the harper is not for trade

(11-16-2011, 11:33 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: if the harper auto is for trade i would trade in your favor with football

There are some cards of yours I could use. Send me an offer if there is any cards that you need.

(11-17-2011, 12:56 AM)waynetalger Wrote: I have over 6,000 football for trade. I am Looking for gu for gu and auto for auto and base for base ect ect ect....
Marino, S. Young, AP, Favre, Bowe, Jim Kelly, L Fritz, you name them I probley have it 1989-2010

sorry didn't see anything

(11-17-2011, 07:20 AM)muz0 Wrote: I have a small handful of cards from 88 to 92 if you want to look. Low end of course.

Only thing I saw was your 2006 Press Pass Autographs Bronze #43 Marcedes Lewis. I have one, but wouldn't mind another. Check to see if anything of mine you want to trade for it, thanks.

(11-17-2011, 08:18 AM)geauxbravos Wrote: Have a few football autos if you want to check

I've got a few low end football from the 90s I would love to get rid of for some baseball. lmk if we can work something out.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]