Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: This sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Paid a member on here to create a banner for me and he was banned! Now I am out a banner and a couple of bucks : X
There are plenty on here that would do it for free! Thats rough though, better luck next time.
I would never charge to create a banner. Then again, I would never pay someone to do it either unless I saw and approved it. Sorry man.
It was only a couple of bucks so I didn't think it was that big of deal. Oh well.
If you sent it to him via paypal you have his e-mail. Try to get in contact with him that way.
yea file a claim and get it back!
(10-20-2011, 12:43 PM)86champs Wrote: [ -> ]If you sent it to him via paypal you have his e-mail. Try to get in contact with him that way.
Thanks. Good idea
did you get this too??? I received this message in my inbox a few days ago: Hey, I am currently doing banners for paypal, cards, or cash and I noticed you don't have one. If you are interested in getting a banner, just PM me back and I'll be able to get you a nice one. I also re-size images and do computer background wallpapers and avatars if you are interested in that as well. Thanks!

I didnt pay attention to it
^^^ Maybe that is why that person got banned. lol
Yeah, same person. I figured it was some kid who needed a couple of bucks for cards so I gave it a shot.
Pages: 1 2 3