`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This sucks

This sucks
Paid a member on here to create a banner for me and he was banned! Now I am out a banner and a couple of bucks : X

RE: This sucks
There are plenty on here that would do it for free! Thats rough though, better luck next time.

I would never charge to create a banner. Then again, I would never pay someone to do it either unless I saw and approved it. Sorry man.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

It was only a couple of bucks so I didn't think it was that big of deal. Oh well.

If you sent it to him via paypal you have his e-mail. Try to get in contact with him that way.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

yea file a claim and get it back!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(10-20-2011, 12:43 PM)86champs Wrote: If you sent it to him via paypal you have his e-mail. Try to get in contact with him that way.
Thanks. Good idea

did you get this too??? I received this message in my inbox a few days ago: Hey, I am currently doing banners for paypal, cards, or cash and I noticed you don't have one. If you are interested in getting a banner, just PM me back and I'll be able to get you a nice one. I also re-size images and do computer background wallpapers and avatars if you are interested in that as well. Thanks!

I didnt pay attention to it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

^^^ Maybe that is why that person got banned. lol
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Yeah, same person. I figured it was some kid who needed a couple of bucks for cards so I gave it a shot.