Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What Would You Do? Kobe Auto Redemption, Updated W/ Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK panini, well done on getting him what he was owed.

Hey Ping, are you going to redeem that other Kobe auto now??? The one in your trade thread???
this is the card for that redemption.
So after all of the hassel this has been, you are saying that the card is FT??? LOL, I really like that certified this year. It is a sweet card reguardless if the auto is perfect or not.
Glad you got what your supposed to get! I feel your pain on panini. It took about six months to get my Kobe auto redemption but It was very much worth the wait.
gotwatchawant, im not seeking out trading it, but ofcourse, if i had an offer i couldnt refuse for a jordan, then i may trade it, but not really looking to trade it, i would be more inclined to trade the court kings kobe i bought then the ones i pulled.
I've waited since 12/2010 for a panini certified fabric of the games sidney crosby jersey auto #ed to 25. The fact that it'll probably come in as a sticker autograph is very likely. I've gone through the whole getting pissed at them for their crappy customer service. I don't want to get too emotional to any one person there, so I never called them. And I've waited so long that I don't care about the $100 cost of buying the card off of ebay. So I wait for it. It's supposedly at FedEx right now and I can pick it up on Monday. I'm hoping that it'll be worth the wait.

I keep posting my problem in these forums in hopes that a rep for the major sports leagues sees the problems we have...but in the end, Panini won't care, Crosby won't care, Kobe won't care, the NBA won't care, NHL...NFL...MLB won't care. But I've made up my mind to never buy another Panini product again. They don't care about one person that is mad at them, but it's all I can do and the only stand I can take.

As for FedEx...yes, they're getting just as bad as USPS...maybe they'll go the route that USPS is going. It's all we can hope for.
looking back on this now that the totally certified (pmg) craze has happened, i am so happy panini gave me the card i got a redemption for, thank you panini!!!!!! the card would have sold for around $150 when i got it, now 500-1000 lol.
Very nice card, good job by hanging in there through all of that I bet you were ready to smash something..........
yeah lol, i was going to be very angry if panini replaced it with a kobe gold standard sticker auto, theres a ton of autos from that product that i hate the card design of.
(02-12-2012, 12:51 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah lol, i was going to be very angry if panini replaced it with a kobe gold standard sticker auto, theres a ton of autos from that product that i hate the card design of.
I am hating Gold Standard.. there are a few decent looking cards, but overall product is a bust.. way too many kobe sticker autos.. I'll stick with Elite Black Boxes - sticker & off-centered autos & low print runs instead of gold.

I think the certified & Lin phase is way too crazy for me.. I'm staying away, unless I can get an excellent deal..
Pages: 1 2 3 4