Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WHAT WOULD YOU DO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just saw the what would you do for a klondike bar commercial...so what would you do for that one card you want most. Name he card and what you would do/what would you pay to get it.

2010 Topps Magic Dan Marino/ Brandon Marshall Dual Auto /25

What I would do for it? All I need to do is get Ryans address and steal it Wink
(10-14-2011, 11:31 PM)r23b Wrote: [ -> ]2010 Topps Magic Dan Marino/ Brandon Marshall Dual Auto /25

What I would do for it? All I need to do is get Ryans address and steal it Wink
haha...do some black ops stuff...he wont miss it. too busy getting published.
2006 Exquisite Mario Williams Rare Signature Materials Autographed Dual NFL Logo serial #1/1

I'd trade away my other favorite card (sadly I miss it so) 2003 Leaf Limied Randy Moss Monikers Autograph Game Used NFL Logo serial #1/1

Oh wait - I did that already!! Smile

The only other card I am dying to own

2006 SP Authentic Mario Williams Autographed NFL Logo serial #1/1 - someone has it cause BGS graded it an 8.5 (ick - break it out of the case if its notta a 9 or higher- though really I wouldn't grade a #1/1) - have never seen it, not sure what I would give for it, but I would try & try til it became mine!
[quote='dewdrinker' pid='1742468' dateline='1318654117']
2006 Exquisite Mario Williams Rare Signature Materials Autographed Dual NFL Logo serial #1/1

your collection still makes me upset haha...wish I had something as good
(10-14-2011, 11:50 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ][quote='dewdrinker' pid='1742468' dateline='1318654117']

your collection still makes me upset haha...wish I had something as good
Well what makes mine great is the fact that I collect the best defensive guy in football Smile hehehehe well I think so at least...

You have a killer KC collection yourself, sucks you missed out on that #1/1 autograph, I was watching it, figured you were winning it and won it since it went off pretty cheap, you should snag up that other one I showed you, $30.00 is a good price for a #1/1 of your favorite esp. when its not a plate!

I sent an offer and didnt hear back yet...my dad would be pissed if I spent 30 dollars on a colbert
$30.00 - you can't even buy a fraction of a pack of EXQ for that! Plus its from his RC year, I'd snag it if I were you, wish my Mario 1/1's were only $30.00 my cost!
weather its 1% of the pack price of that or the whole thing my dad would still see it as spending thirty dollar on a card of keary colbert lol.

A 2010 dez braynt Sp authentic SP gold #'d to /25 or /299. I would likely trade my entire lafell PC for it as that's the one card i cant afford i envy so much and i would love to add to my dez collection.
Pages: 1 2 3