Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WHAT WOULD YOU DO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-15-2011, 12:35 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: [ -> ]A 2010 dez braynt Sp authentic SP gold #'d to /25 or /299. I would likely trade my entire lafell PC for it as that's the one card i cant afford i envy so much and i would love to add to my dez collection.
I want your lafell collecion ha
Mine would be well four sorry for not playing by the rules

2009 Tyson Jackson National Treasues NFL shield auto 1/1
2009 Tyson Jackson National Treasures laundry tag auto 1/1
2009 Tyson Jackson National Treasures jumbo patch 1/1
2009 Tyson Jackson National Treasures jumbo patch /10

This would complete my Jackson National Treasures player set right now I have 15/19. As far as how much I would pay around 100.00 to 125.00 for the 1/1 and around 40.00 to 50.00 for the /10
I am working on the 2005 gridiron gear set...only missing the ones numbered under 5. there are 20 some in the set
2006 Exquisite Rare Materials Marino.

Offered $1800. Never heard from dude. Its out there somewhere. Guy was on Beckett and Blowout. Would love to know where its at.
2005 frank gore exquisite rc graded 9.5. (3 color patch)
i had a deal for it with a guy that was selling and we agreed. then he sold it to someone else and basically told me sorry. wtf?

what i would do to get it? well, id tell my wife to hit the streets and make some extra cash cuz its going to be expensive! oh i just jokes.
(10-15-2011, 10:51 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]2006 Exquisite Rare Materials Marino.

Offered $1800. Never heard from dude. Its out there somewhere. Guy was on Beckett and Blowout. Would love to know where its at.
That's insane he never even replied back, esp. since he had it listed and $1800.00 isn't any small chump change! - those are some SWEET looking cards, my Mario Williams one I have (my avatar) is my favorite card in my collection. I have only ever seen the Mario Williams, Peyton Manning, Santonio Holmes, Michael Vick, & Trent Green (I think it was Trent) - would love to see more of them. Do you know how many people they made in that set by the way? The Holmes is on the bay right now with a $7999.99 of b/o, I think the Vick sold for close to $2,000.00 - would love to pick me up the Matt Schuab, or Andre Johnson if they had one, heck I would just love to see pictures of other ones from that set.

i would lose a pinky finger for a set of 1999 passing the torch auto's....
Really.
2009 Playoff National Treasures Rookie Colossal Materials Signatures NFL Shield 1/1 of Matt Stafford. It just sold on ebay, so I clearly didnt offer enough...LOL

If I had unlimted funds, I wouldve higher on my bid, but sadly, I dont. However, if I had unlimited funds, I would go for every single Stafford card LOL
(10-15-2011, 07:27 PM)dewdrinker Wrote: [ -> ]That's insane he never even replied back, esp. since he had it listed and $1800.00 isn't any small chump change! - those are some SWEET looking cards, my Mario Williams one I have (my avatar) is my favorite card in my collection. I have only ever seen the Mario Williams, Peyton Manning, Santonio Holmes, Michael Vick, & Trent Green (I think it was Trent) - would love to see more of them. Do you know how many people they made in that set by the way? The Holmes is on the bay right now with a $7999.99 of b/o, I think the Vick sold for close to $2,000.00 - would love to pick me up the Matt Schuab, or Andre Johnson if they had one, heck I would just love to see pictures of other ones from that set.
He never had it listed. He bought the pack from Blowout for $250 and was going to keep it, unless an offer wowed him. Apparently I didn't have enough Wow. I've seen LT, Roethlisberger, and others as well. Can't think of which ones off the top of my head.
(10-15-2011, 08:43 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]He never had it listed. He bought the pack from Blowout for $250 and was going to keep it, unless an offer wowed him. Apparently I didn't have enough Wow. I've seen LT, Roethlisberger, and others as well. Can't think of which ones off the top of my head.
Do you know where the LT is i would not mind making an offer on it.

Pages: 1 2 3