Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My 2011 Ginter Relic set contest! name the missing relic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you to everyone who helped out. I am still missing the Beltre Bat card, but I will find it eventually. in honor of me having this 99.5% complete I will have a little contest for everyone

So here is the contest, I intentionally left out 1 cards from the scans. First person to tell me what the card is will get a 2011 grab bag including a relic card. i'll try to send what you team you root for.

ITS NOT THE BETRE BAT(I dont have it)
and its NOT AJ PIERZYNSKI relic(that card was never made!!!!)

Thanks for looking

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Very nice,congratulations!
Wow, it doesn't even show all the cards (the last visable one is Hanley Ramirez) but that's a sweet looking set!
That is just cool looking. Sweet set. Congrats.
I have all of the pics posted now! sorry about that. The site was acting slow last night
You did a tremendous job putting something like that together...congrats to you! I know it sounds corny but its collections like yours that makes one want to build their own collection or trade with others to help them finish theirs.
I cant see any scans, but Ill guess Starlin Castro!
Stephen Drew bat?
Now you have to do what i'm doing i have over 600 a&g relics and autos. it's a pain the rear trying to locate some of the older ones.
josh hamilton gu
Pages: 1 2 3