Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My 2011 Ginter Relic set contest! name the missing relic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will go with Sue bird. i have stared at these for 20 minutes. Very sweet collection though!
Never mind found bird!! ahhhhhhhh hard wanted to win!

Shawn michaels?
Very nice set, congrats on finishing that (well, almost). I have no idea who's missing but I'm gonna just go with Lincecum. I think the only year he has a g/u was 2008 and squat since then, unless you include the jumbo number patch that's a 1/1.
It's Stephen Drew! One of my Diamondbacks!
(09-08-2011, 12:05 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: [ -> ]It's Stephen Drew! One of my Diamondbacks!
Already said Smile
Cody Ross,or did I miss him....
(09-08-2011, 12:08 PM)clarkzac Wrote: [ -> ]Already said Smile
It is Stephen Drew. Clarkzac.. PM me your address!
(09-08-2011, 11:58 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice set, congrats on finishing that (well, almost). I have no idea who's missing but I'm gonna just go with Lincecum. I think the only year he has a g/u was 2008 and squat since then, unless you include the jumbo number patch that's a 1/1.
I also found it strange that this is by far the most relics that have even included and is the only year that David Wright did not get a relic... has one from 2006-2010
Man I was hoping to find something else missing but I didn't. It looks like the Stephen Drew Bat card is in fact the right answer. That was nice work by those guys.

Haha and the answer was already posted. Man, I suck!
I'm on a roll in contests on here! First I win Wayne's T206 contest and now this one. Thanks for the contest!
Holy mother of mercy. That is one sick collection. Can you spare one of your Alexei Ramirez cards for trade?
its the jaqlalane spelling is not correct lol
Pages: 1 2 3