Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Tribute thread for the "Freak" Randy Moss!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
great player, when the Pats got him I was really happy Smile he will always be one of my favorite Pats
(08-05-2011, 05:42 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]And Brady is some BUM right.
He only played 3 seasons with Brady though I think it's safe to say if he played all of them with a great qb like that his stats would be just amazing as if they aren't already. I like Rice more though because he loved the game and gave everything he had all the time. Moss not so much.
What you do from one season the next has no bearing on much...
I mean if you wanna use THAT case SB champs should be the same EVERY year.

But I think a 4 game advantage for Moss is fine.
1987 12 games 22 TD's

You do see the year I hope. THAT was Rice's 3rd year in the league.
(08-05-2011, 05:44 PM)bengu Wrote: [ -> ]What does he have?
Tons. He's loved Moss since 1998. Its all up in Maryland though. Im down in Jax, FL. The best card that comes to mind is a BGS 8.5 (9.5 all around, 8 on centering) Brady Moss 08 Sterling Dual Auto.

My dad would scan them, but he only scans when he wants to scan.
Thanks for the career info on Randy Moss. I always liked the guy and will continue to do so. You're right, the NFL won't be the same if Randy doesn't come back.
(08-06-2011, 08:38 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the career info on Randy Moss. I always liked the guy and will continue to do so. You're right, the NFL won't be the same if Randy doesn't come back.
Amen brother! Please come back Randy!!
(08-05-2011, 07:46 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]What you do from one season the next has no bearing on much...
I mean if you wanna use THAT case SB champs should be the same EVERY year.

But I think a 4 game advantage for Moss is fine.
1987 12 games 22 TD's

You do see the year I hope. THAT was Rice's 3rd year in the league.
I'm curious, but do you somehow feel threatened about any threads created about someone's favorite receiver, and they aren't Jerry Rice? Cause from your replies, it really sounds like it. Or did I read somewhere here that he said Randy Moss was better than Jerry Rice? Hhmmmm....nope, just read through it again. Not the case. I was thinking about creating a Marvin Harrison thread, but I don't think so now, seeing that we'd just have to put Jerry Rice in there to. Is there an app that would change all wide receivers names on websites to Jerry Rice? How awesome that would be! Just say it with me.......Jerry Rice.....Hey! Let's just substitute Jerry Rice for all things good! Like, "hey, my wife just had twins!" And I could respond with, "I'm very Jerry Rice for you!"(get it? Instead of the use of the word "happy", I substituted "Jerry Rice" for it).

So it sounds like you're not a Randy Moss fan. Not everybody is. But just say it then. Don't Jerry Rice on this guy's happy face then....you see that? I just went oppo on the whole "substitute Jerry Rice for anything nice" campaign! Jerry Rice did not stand for something nice, unless it's been a few days....here's a tip, eat more fiber.....

So with the spirit of to which this thread was created, I now give you.....

2001 Playoff Contenders Jerry Ric.....dang it! Randy Moss/Marvin Harrison Touchdown Tandems Diecut #d 1/23......and I yearn for the days when Randy Moss used to stick it to the Packers!

[Image: mailharr9.jpg]

Might as well post my mailday here with another Jerry Rice!

2005 LCM FOTG Jerry Rice/Jerry Rice #d 88/98! Extra special to me because that was Jerry Rice's number! Enjoy!

[Image: harr704.jpg]
(08-07-2011, 12:35 AM)hodee5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, but do you somehow feel threatened about any threads created about someone's favorite receiver, and they aren't Jerry Rice? Cause from your replies, it really sounds like it. Or did I read somewhere here that he said Randy Moss was better than Jerry Rice? Hhmmmm....nope, just read through it again. Not the case. I was thinking about creating a Marvin Harrison thread, but I don't think so now, seeing that we'd just have to put Jerry Rice in there to. Is there an app that would change all wide receivers names on websites to Jerry Rice? How awesome that would be! Just say it with me.......Jerry Rice.....Hey! Let's just substitute Jerry Rice for all things good! Like, "hey, my wife just had twins!" And I could respond with, "I'm very Jerry Rice for you!"(get it? Instead of the use of the word "happy", I substituted "Jerry Rice" for it).

So it sounds like you're not a Randy Moss fan. Not everybody is. But just say it then. Don't Jerry Rice on this guy's happy face then....you see that? I just went oppo on the whole "substitute Jerry Rice for anything nice" campaign! Jerry Rice did not stand for something nice, unless it's been a few days....here's a tip, eat more fiber.....

So with the spirit of to which this thread was created, I now give you.....
OR you could be blowing my OPINION (which last time I check I was entitled to) way out of proportion.
I could be wrong. Did someone take that RIGHT away from me ?

Isn't this board about discussing things. NO WHERES in my post did I mention ANYTHING about hating Moss.

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH............
I wish I had a Moss auto. He was always one of my favorite players, and it was always fun to "Moss" someone when playing Madden! Big Grin
(08-07-2011, 01:13 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I had a Moss auto. He was always one of my favorite players, and it was always fun to "Moss" someone when playing Madden! Big Grin
Ugh I hated that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4