Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pingbling23's Lebron James PC W/ Scans, New Stuff 2-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
awesome LJ cards... wish I could get a PC of him, but to expensive to collect everything... so I stay with my Lakers & e-laker http://photobucket.com/farmar still got to love him, since he went to UCLA

[Image: spx_lebron_signature_block.jpg]
[Image: EXQUISITE_lebron_auto_06-23.jpg]
[Image: exquisite_lebron_auto_box.jpg]
did you pull the lebron box or buy it like that, thats a nice way to get lebron autos in your collection lol.
(10-06-2011, 08:11 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]did you pull the lebron box or buy it like that, thats a nice way to get lebron autos in your collection lol.

I pulled all three lebron autos. The Signature Block is my favorite. Had to buy a case to pull it, but well worth it. The exquisite was from the only box that I bought of the product. I bought a UD Black too & pulled a Kobe trophy auto /25.. wanted to save the exquisite & not open it, but my addiction of busting wax got the better half.. later that night. I was so excited! but might be trying to sale the exquisite lebrons.. Looking to buy something else..
that would have been sick opening up that exquisite and seeing the autoed box and knowing what was inside. and its his new jersey number lol.
(10-06-2011, 04:01 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]but might be trying to sale the exquisite lebrons.. Looking to buy something else..
There will be better days ahead to sell Lebron. I am trying to jump on his stuff now, while it is lower than usual. I am not a big fan, but I see room for his stock to go up.

He is a great player on a team that went to the Finals in their first season together. I pulled the same move with Griffin's stuff in the year he sat out and I traded all those Griffin RCs for cards that I LOVE when his stuff went crazy!
[Image: IMG_0003-6.jpg]
some new stuff
[Image: IMG_0002-15.jpg]
a few new ones, the 2 floor cards were sent by ud in replacement for a mo williams/rajon rondo dual auto redemption they never made.
[Image: IMG_0002-16.jpg]
My 1st post in this thread. Nice collection. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6