Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pingbling23's Lebron James PC W/ Scans, New Stuff 2-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
decent collection. I have the lebron black majestic starquest and a lebron bazooka gold parallel rookie.

im waiting for them both to go up in value. i doubt they will though. 2008 upper deck was a cheap product and there are too many lebron bazooka rookies out there. i got mine on the bay for less than $2.
Nice PC-
gotta bump it.
(06-22-2011, 04:01 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Chronological/Alphabetical is the only way I go. Even the DVD rack is Alphabetical. Smile
i keep my dress shirts in color order.

Xstream and I have a reputation of obsessive/compulsive organizing and list making, lol
Another great thread from you!!! I'm starting to realize that your gonna have a lot threads, which is fine. That just means you will see a lot of my postings!!!! Thank you for sharing, I'm late for work now...lol But its worth it! Keep it up!
(06-22-2011, 04:01 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Chronological/Alphabetical is the only way I go. Even the DVD rack is Alphabetical. Smile
o yeah, they are in chronological order, just by value first.
heres a few new ones. the dress code is /25 and the gu's is /199.
[Image: IMG_0002-4.jpg]
Gett'em Ping...lol
heres a few i just got in from trades. the triple is 39/49.
[Image: IMG_0008-2.jpg]
heres a few more, the bazooka is the rookie parallel and the limited is /199.
[Image: IMG-8.jpg]
that triple GU card is awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6