Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Upcoming: The SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Upcoming: The SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly

We're dedicating an entire issue to SuperCollectors. Here's how you can be considered ...

http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/06/are-...d-monthly/
well that was a bust.. i'm two days late
(06-03-2011, 09:59 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: [ -> ]well that was a bust.. i'm two days late
how can you be 2 days late from July 1?
(06-03-2011, 10:06 PM)bigalbert Wrote: [ -> ]how can you be 2 days late from July 1?
uhhhh.. i'm tired and thought i read june
I will be entering as well with my Derek Jeter collection. My rookie and Auto collection are very impressive. I will have to get an exact number of different Derek Jeter cards I have so I will probably not enter till later in the month.
I am considering it! My stuff is currently packed up.
I sent in my entry. *Crossing fingers*
(06-03-2011, 09:59 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: [ -> ]well that was a bust.. i'm two days late
alright. now that i'm done being stupid.. my info is in
If you tried to email and it bounced back, please try again or post your info on that link.
(06-05-2011, 05:27 PM)chrisolds Wrote: [ -> ]If you tried to email and it bounced back, please try again or post your info on that link.
I dont think mine bounced back... Is there any way for you to tell us if you received our email? I'll post in that link just to be sure i guess.

Pages: 1 2