Beckett Message Boards
BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!) (/thread-1570880.html)

Pages: 1 2

BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!) - buckunteer - 02-14-2015

The incoming is a UD Black GU auto /25, but I'll scan that in later this week. The one that arrived today?

[Image: c4e68854-eef5-4746-99f8-eff807452489_zpsdeab271f.jpg]

Would've preferred a 96-97, but these are about $75-$100 less and it's a 90s auto which is what I am trying to get for as many of my Dream Team autos as possible, so I'm stoked! Thanks for looking Smile

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - Megatron2181 - 02-15-2015

Fantastic addition! I love the look of those old Skybox autos.

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - craigconway - 02-15-2015

Superb card, congratulations.

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - nickm1123 - 02-15-2015

Great card man! I am curious to see what your other upgrade is! How many of the Dream Team autos do you have now?

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - SHowley2003 - 02-15-2015

Awesome card! Classic auto and its a great looking card as well. I'm a little jealous!

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - altz11 - 02-15-2015

Sweet! I also like the look of the 90's skybox autographics.

I heard pippen autos were fairly difficult to come by.

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - buckunteer - 02-15-2015

Thanks guys! I've got 9/12 now, missing Ewing and Barkley (naturally) and Magic Johnson. Had a dual of Larry/Magic at one point, but it was in college jerseys and didn't really fit so I sold it.

May never get a licensed Barkley, but I'd settle for a PSA/DNA certified one on a Dream Team card. We'll see what happens I guess. It's fun upgrading too!

Incidentally I still have my old Pippen (leaf legends of sport 1/1 plate auto in BGS 9) that's FT/FS if anybody is interested!

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - mgoehring - 02-16-2015

That's one of his very best cards- the Skybox is just a classic. And you definitely want him in Bulls not Rockets... Well done.

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!) - buckunteer - 02-23-2015

the other one is here! Got a bit edged up on the top due to some iffy shipping but it's still a pretty card. High-end, GU swatch, I like it!

[Image: newautos2-23001_zpsa5e2cfeb.jpg]

EDIT: I SWEAR I cropped the Mitch out. Shows just the Larry on photobucket but the link still shows the original scan, oh well, i'll still put the Mitch in my Mitch thread!

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!) - The_Zodiac_Collection - 02-24-2015

Yeah! That Bird Auto is nice! Congratulations!