`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!)

BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!)
The incoming is a UD Black GU auto /25, but I'll scan that in later this week. The one that arrived today?

[Image: c4e68854-eef5-4746-99f8-eff807452489_zpsdeab271f.jpg]

Would've preferred a 96-97, but these are about $75-$100 less and it's a 90s auto which is what I am trying to get for as many of my Dream Team autos as possible, so I'm stoked! Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming!)
Fantastic addition! I love the look of those old Skybox autos.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Superb card, congratulations.

Great card man! I am curious to see what your other upgrade is! How many of the Dream Team autos do you have now?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Awesome card! Classic auto and its a great looking card as well. I'm a little jealous!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Sweet! I also like the look of the 90's skybox autographics.

I heard pippen autos were fairly difficult to come by.

Thanks guys! I've got 9/12 now, missing Ewing and Barkley (naturally) and Magic Johnson. Had a dual of Larry/Magic at one point, but it was in college jerseys and didn't really fit so I sold it.

May never get a licensed Barkley, but I'd settle for a PSA/DNA certified one on a Dream Team card. We'll see what happens I guess. It's fun upgrading too!

Incidentally I still have my old Pippen (leaf legends of sport 1/1 plate auto in BGS 9) that's FT/FS if anybody is interested!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

That's one of his very best cards- the Skybox is just a classic. And you definitely want him in Bulls not Rockets... Well done.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

the other one is here! Got a bit edged up on the top due to some iffy shipping but it's still a pretty card. High-end, GU swatch, I like it!

[Image: newautos2-23001_zpsa5e2cfeb.jpg]

EDIT: I SWEAR I cropped the Mitch out. Shows just the Larry on photobucket but the link still shows the original scan, oh well, i'll still put the Mitch in my Mitch thread!

RE: BIG upgrade for the Dream Team auto PC (and another incoming- it's here scan!)
Yeah! That Bird Auto is nice! Congratulations!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666