Beckett Message Boards
My Newest and Best Biggio pickup *UPDATE* - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup *UPDATE* (/thread-1567956.html)

Pages: 1 2

My Newest and Best Biggio pickup *UPDATE* - Odyssey - 12-05-2014

So I've been slowing down on my ebay purchases because I was saving up to purchase some Dynasty cards ($300+ per box is nuts) of Biggio and Chipper and I scored my Biggio this morning. I won't be able to physically hold onto it until April but from what I can see this card looks immaculate! Gotta admit, I got it cheaper than I thought too which made me even happier. Anyways hope you enjoy.

*UPDATE*

I SCORED ANOTHER ONE! Got this one even cheaper than the first one. I was able to get the first one for about a 1/3 of the cost of what a box of dynasty goes for and I got this one for 1/5 of what the box costs. Not sure what to make of that but I don't care, I think its a steal for a high end product. Most people picking these off are probably PC'ing them and I didn't mind spending the money because they really are beautiful cards.

*UPDATE*

[Image: biggio_zpsfd1a4c32.jpg]

[Image: biggio_zps30ec19c6.jpg]

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - djohn - 12-05-2014

Very nice and probably a very smart move to buy the singles instead of boxes. Especially when you get the one you want for about 1/3 the price of a box. I definitely see these boxes dropping in price considering what the singles are selling for. I still can't figure out why people would buy a box with 1 card in it and then sell the card for significantly less than the cost of the box.

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - Hofcollector - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 01:36 PM)djohn Wrote: Very nice and probably a very smart move to buy the singles instead of boxes. Especially when you get the one you want for about 1/3 the price of a box. I definitely see these boxes dropping in price considering what the singles are selling for. I still can't figure out why people would buy a box with 1 card in it and then sell the card for significantly less than the cost of the box.

That's why I dont use ebay for pricing on anything. Too many desperate, anxious, trigger happy buyers and sellers. Congratulations Dan, that card is sweet.

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - alfredoleal2001 - 12-05-2014

Great looking biggio! congrats awesome card

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - manningsecnumbr1fan - 12-05-2014

Awesome card & congrats on the win!!

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - TxSoldier - 12-05-2014

Wow, GREAT card! Congrats!

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - franciscomarina - 12-06-2014

One great looking card. Congratulations.

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - ne12bc12 - 12-06-2014

Beautiful card! Thinking I'm going to do the same for my Pedroia PC and just look for a single card. Decided not to buy any boxes or cases of this stuff.

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - mgruber2 - 12-08-2014

That's a nice looking Biggio!

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup - waynetalger - 12-08-2014

Sharp looking card.