`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Newest and Best Biggio pickup *UPDATE*

My Newest and Best Biggio pickup *UPDATE*
So I've been slowing down on my ebay purchases because I was saving up to purchase some Dynasty cards ($300+ per box is nuts) of Biggio and Chipper and I scored my Biggio this morning. I won't be able to physically hold onto it until April but from what I can see this card looks immaculate! Gotta admit, I got it cheaper than I thought too which made me even happier. Anyways hope you enjoy.

*UPDATE*

I SCORED ANOTHER ONE! Got this one even cheaper than the first one. I was able to get the first one for about a 1/3 of the cost of what a box of dynasty goes for and I got this one for 1/5 of what the box costs. Not sure what to make of that but I don't care, I think its a steal for a high end product. Most people picking these off are probably PC'ing them and I didn't mind spending the money because they really are beautiful cards.

*UPDATE*

[Image: biggio_zpsfd1a4c32.jpg]

[Image: biggio_zps30ec19c6.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: My Newest and Best Biggio pickup
Very nice and probably a very smart move to buy the singles instead of boxes. Especially when you get the one you want for about 1/3 the price of a box. I definitely see these boxes dropping in price considering what the singles are selling for. I still can't figure out why people would buy a box with 1 card in it and then sell the card for significantly less than the cost of the box.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-05-2014, 01:36 PM)djohn Wrote: Very nice and probably a very smart move to buy the singles instead of boxes. Especially when you get the one you want for about 1/3 the price of a box. I definitely see these boxes dropping in price considering what the singles are selling for. I still can't figure out why people would buy a box with 1 card in it and then sell the card for significantly less than the cost of the box.
That's why I dont use ebay for pricing on anything. Too many desperate, anxious, trigger happy buyers and sellers. Congratulations Dan, that card is sweet.

Great looking biggio! congrats awesome card
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Awesome card & congrats on the win!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Wow, GREAT card! Congrats!

One great looking card. Congratulations.

Beautiful card! Thinking I'm going to do the same for my Pedroia PC and just look for a single card. Decided not to buy any boxes or cases of this stuff.

That's a nice looking Biggio!

Sharp looking card.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]