Beckett Message Boards
New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction (/thread-1509016.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - yanxchick - 08-01-2012

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. Last Monday, I started as the new Beckett Football (and hockey) editor. You might have seen me posting a few things here and there about some of the blogs I've put up.

I love collecting cards and have been doing it for a long time. In the past week, one of the favorite things to do every day has been reading the forums. I love all the comments about football and products.

Feel free to email me about anything: ideas for the website or magazine, what you want to see, comments on anything, questions (if I don't know, I'll do my best to find out), and really, anything you want.

My email is SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks everyone,
Susan

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - slotman11 - 08-01-2012

(08-01-2012, 05:05 PM)yanxchick Wrote: Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. Last Monday, I started as the new Beckett Football (and hockey) editor. You might have seen me posting a few things here and there about some of the blogs I've put up.

I love collecting cards and have been doing it for a long time. In the past week, one of the favorite things to do every day has been reading the forums. I love all the comments about football and products.

Feel free to email me about anything: ideas for the website or magazine, what you want to see, comments on anything, questions (if I don't know, I'll do my best to find out), and really, anything you want.

My email is SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks everyone,
Susan

hi, and welcome!!! want your first website idea??? get them to remove the star ratings on the posts... an absolute waste of time... that would make me SO happy...

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - floydtown - 08-01-2012

Welcome Susan Smile

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - p18mann - 08-01-2012

Welcome aboard!!!

***post #6000*** woohoo

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - s1020 - 08-01-2012

Hello, nice to meet ya

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - koolkellygirl - 08-01-2012

Hello. Beckett works too slow for me anymore so I don't come often. I have a fast connection so it isn't on my end. Pages take sometimes 30 seconds to load...

have fun!

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - brentboudreaux1 - 08-01-2012

Welcome!!

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - all day baby - 08-01-2012

I have to agree with KKG. Something has changed on the site and it is taking for-freakin-ever for pages to load.

Welcome aboard! You should really look for the lid to the can of worms you just opened... Wink

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - slotman11 - 08-01-2012

I agree as well... what is going on with the site being so slow... I have a super fast connection... and it is SUPER SLOW here...

RE: New Beckett Football Editor, an Introduction - georgehenrycollector - 08-01-2012

Welcome Aboard