Beckett Message Boards
anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue (/thread-1505699.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - bman12 - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 09:11 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: this is the same guy making the long thread crying about not having any money and wanting to trade for everyones 12 bowman baseball since he couldnt afford to buy any. what a waste...i think when people start posting threads like that it is a warning sign they are getting desperate. i am so sick of seeing people on here act like they are class acts and are just out to get one over. i really think it is time to make a good traders thread aside from this one which you need to be approved to join. all you good honest collectors out there...keep it up, without u guys i wouldnt of come back.
+1 a good trader list would be nice they have one in the f/b section and it seems to work well imo.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - floydtown - 07-04-2012

send me his address

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - showstopper2 - 07-04-2012

Im pretty sure this guy was booted from another board long ago for scamming people out of some cards

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - bgt masters of tikid - 07-04-2012

Yes I believe so as well if memory serves right.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - Showoff - 07-05-2012

when I first joined topps forum in 2007 a year or 2 later he scammed a bunch of people in a group break for 3k. He came back a year later, refunded everyone and everythign was good. On 2009 he also got called out on FCB for scammming. I dont know if they got their items back. Anyone else rememer the topps forum? It looks like they deleted it since I last checked.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - bgt masters of tikid - 07-05-2012

I remember the topps site. I also remember something bad about the guy but I've been around since the late 90's so it was one of those cases where I just couldn't pin point what he did in the past but I knew to avoid him.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - RyanKramer961 - 07-10-2012

I'm still waiting on this guy to ship as well. been waiting for a month and a half at this point. I'm going after him. Gonna meet up with a lawyer I think and see what I need to do to scare the hell out of him. I'm so sick of scammers.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - bgt masters of tikid - 07-10-2012

Like I said, try emailing him through ebay, since his ebay id is still buying stuff off ebay as of a few days ago.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - RyanKramer961 - 07-10-2012

I sent him a couple tweets on Twitter. That's extremely active. He was posting stuff 2 hours ago on there. I gave him a 24 hour ultimatum to respond to me in some way shape or form, and if I don't hear from him by then, I'm turning his name, address and all the threads and posts about him screwing over people to the police in Knoxville for investigation into theft. I'm not gonna put up with this stuff anymore. No one should have the ability to do this to people. To many people on here are getting screwed by this guy. Time to teach him a lesson.

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - david campos - 07-11-2012

Another thread where a trader has scammed a couple of board members. The problem I have is nobody that he scammed has left him negative feedback so others don't know he might be shady to deal with. I don't know why everyone is afraid to leave a negative for fear of retaliation. The feedback system is flawed because everyone is not using it correctly. If you guys that had issues would have left negative feedback, others may have been warned.

Surprisingly, I had a pretty large sized trade with him that was a breeze. I made him send first while I pulled a ton of stuff he needed. I don't consider myself lucky, but I read the feedback of the people I trade with to help me determine if I want to trade with them.

I also understand if a negative is left in error. Most people can tell if a negative is warranted or not by reading the responses.