`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue

anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue
Has any seen 0mattinglyalexander0 around? we made a trade about 1.5 month ago and i have not received my end. He left feedback for me and got my cards but nothing from his end? it says he has not logged on since june 6. Anyone have any idea? thanks for the help
[Image: Gamecock_Banner.jpg]
**If you have under 35 feedback you send first**
http://s2.photobucket.com/home/jdubbs10/index

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue
He made a thread saying he would be late mailing b/c of various things in his life but seems like the delay has gotten out of hand by this point
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Your not the only one waiting. I know there has been a thread or two already about this issue.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Wow.... 3 of the first 4 threads in this forum are about traders/buyers loosing $$ and or cards & 1 post of a member who owes cards is MIA.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-03-2012, 09:29 PM)krn001 Wrote: Wow.... 3 of the first 4 threads in this forum are about traders/buyers loosing $$ and or cards & 1 post of a member who owes cards is MIA.

Yep about 5 minutes ago the top 3 threads were all about bad traders. Great forthe community here!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well if this is his ebay account he has been actively online as of today as they just bought something, noticed they also bought a sports card recently so its probably them.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ositive_30
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(07-04-2012, 12:03 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Well if this is his ebay account he has been actively online as of today as they just bought something, noticed they also bought a sports card recently so its probably them.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ositive_30
Lol
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

this is the same guy making the long thread crying about not having any money and wanting to trade for everyones 12 bowman baseball since he couldnt afford to buy any. what a waste...i think when people start posting threads like that it is a warning sign they are getting desperate. i am so sick of seeing people on here act like they are class acts and are just out to get one over. i really think it is time to make a good traders thread aside from this one which you need to be approved to join. all you good honest collectors out there...keep it up, without u guys i wouldnt of come back.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I guess my big issue with these traders that say, something in their life is going wrong, they have no money they cant get to the post office or what ever the case maybe....Dont trade. I never go to the post office thanks to paypals shipping method. I can print and ship my packages is 2 minutes from my house. Not to hard. If i know im running low on funds, I dont send or accept trade offers - pretty simple concept. Im glad I did not make a big trade with this guys. just lost out on about $75 worth of commons and low end inserts. Rant over.
[Image: Gamecock_Banner.jpg]
**If you have under 35 feedback you send first**
http://s2.photobucket.com/home/jdubbs10/index

(07-04-2012, 09:11 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: i think when people start posting threads like that it is a warning sign they are getting desperate.
Yep, that's how I look at them.

(07-04-2012, 09:11 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: i am so sick of seeing people on here act like they are class acts and are just out to get one over.
Seems we've seen more than a handful of "class acts" get one (or more) over on here lately. I'm always weary of people that talk themselves up about how great they are, they are usually not trustworthy in the end.

(07-04-2012, 09:11 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: i really think it is time to make a good traders thread aside from this one which you need to be approved to join.
At this point, I think it would be fruitless. Everybody would throw the usual names on there and it would be only a matter of time before at least one burns somebody, and then the list has lost any/all legitimacy. I don't know why, but it seems like that ever since the changeover to where you have to be 18 to do anything on here, there have been MORE instances of people getting hosed on a trade. I could be seeing that wrong but it sure speaks to the types of adults around here if it is true.

(07-04-2012, 09:17 AM)jdubbs10 Wrote: I guess my big issue with these traders that say, something in their life is going wrong, they have no money they cant get to the post office or what ever the case maybe....Dont trade.
Exactly. And if I had issues going on in life that were so bad, I wouldn't be announcing it to the world and certainly would be spending my time off of sites like this to go improve my situation. But, that's just me.