Beckett Message Boards
Collection redirection decision - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Collection redirection decision (/thread-1482154.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Collection redirection decision - phinzphan1372 - 01-21-2012

let me know about any phins Smile

RE: Collection redirection decision - ricky williams 34 - 01-21-2012

Sounds like a good idea to me Mik. Wish I would have been thinking more clearly when I started the Texas PC as well...one of each jersey would have been just fine with me! LOL

Good luck sorting things out!

RE: Collection redirection decision - mik253 - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 04:53 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sounds like a good idea to me Mik. Wish I would have been thinking more clearly when I started the Texas PC as well...one of each jersey would have been just fine with me! LOL

Good luck sorting things out!

This idea doesn't apply to the skins collection.... Big Grin

(01-21-2012, 05:01 PM)mik253 Wrote: This idea doesn't apply to the skins collection.... Big Grin

Didn't think so, but it is good to clarify for those following along. Wink

RE: Collection redirection decision - jncdrew - 01-21-2012

We can talk Cowboys whenever your ready!!! Btw, I have 1 Dez PP auto. Sad

RE: Collection redirection decision - cody_allen - 01-21-2012

Crazy I just decided to do the same thing! Good luck?

RE: Collection redirection decision - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

yea bro, good call and after talking with you this morning i started to wonder why i have 9 SPA Wolfe rookie autos, 7 exquisites.....1 gold and 1 silver is plenty really for each i'm thinkin......funny thing my whole PC is like this...players to team cards to sets...i have multiples of everything it seems now that i look...
Smile

(01-21-2012, 06:21 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: yea bro, good call and after talking with you this morning i started to wonder why i have 9 SPA Wolfe rookie autos, 7 exquisites.....1 gold and 1 silver is plenty really for each i'm thinkin......funny thing my whole PC is like this...players to team cards to sets...i have multiples of everything it seems now that i look...
Smile

Let's not ruin the multiples here. I'm looking at picking up a 4th card /25 tonight because I like the combo of patches better.

Don't go overboard here now!! We still need room to have dupes!!! Angel

Although, he's offering up Gronk and Finley so maybe I should keep my mouth shut!!!

RE: Collection redirection decision - tuckmoney23 - 01-21-2012

Big decision- best of luck- I definately think you will expand your collection! Hit me up again if you want to trade some Vikes or Broncos, thanks!

RE: Collection redirection decision - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 06:24 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Let's not ruin the multiples here. I'm looking at picking up a 4th card /25 tonight because I like the combo of patches better.

Don't go overboard here now!! We still need room to have dupes!!! Angel

Although, he's offering up Gronk and Finley so maybe I should keep my mouth shut!!!

well yea...4 i TOTALLY understand...but do i really need 9?...in my mind i do. heck i was telling Mik, i have like 15 topps chrome autos of him...just a wee but too many of those mabye?..
Wink