`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection redirection decision

Collection redirection decision
So I spent a good amount of time talking with a friend this morning about different collections we have and some of the OCD tendencies we share. And I have come to the decision that I am gonna take a different direction on a few of my collections and this will end up possibly helping some of the Beckett team and player collectors here.

I know I have a decent collection of just over 2200 autos. In there I have multiple autos of some folks, some jersey autos and some just base autos and I will be keeping 1 NFL uni auto and their press pass auto/s if they have one and the rest will be going up FT so I can add more autos of those I still need, a press pass auto of and a pro uni auto of.

Here is an example
Gronkowski- 9 different autos
Finley- 8 different autos
Knowshon Moreno- 4 different autos 2 of /50 and 1 is of /6

and so on and so forth. What do you folks think.

[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: Collection redirection decision
interesting set you're looking to build Smile it'll probably take you some time to sort that out Wink

I know ton's of folks here would love to get a shot at your PC bud Smile

I think its great! That means youre gonna have some Vernon's to trade me Wink
But seriously I think thats a good direction to go. It will prolly get you more cards of different players...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-21-2012, 03:52 PM)pbean Wrote: interesting set you're looking to build Smile it'll probably take you some time to sort that out Wink

I know ton's of folks here would love to get a shot at your PC bud Smile
Our boy in OR, said the same thing..lol
(01-21-2012, 03:54 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I think its great! That means youre gonna have some Vernon's to trade me Wink
But seriously I think thats a good direction to go. It will prolly get you more cards of different players...
Exactly. I love my press pass autos so they may be exempt from this but your are correct, I think it will bring me a better collection in the long run.

An interesting idea. So basically, you're going for a 1 pro Uni and 1 college Uni (via Press Pass) Auto card of as many players as possible, correct? I like it!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

If you have any Bo Jacksons you wanna turn loose of, LMK!
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

(01-21-2012, 03:57 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: An interesting idea. So basically, you're going for a 1 pro Uni and 1 college Uni (via Press Pass) Auto card of as many players as possible, correct? I like it!
Yes. I have been collecting an auto of everyone I can for a long time now which is why I have such random pick up posts sometimes.. lol

(01-21-2012, 03:59 PM)mik253 Wrote: Yes. I have been collecting an auto of everyone I can for a long time now which is why I have such random pick up posts sometimes.. lol
You know, another interesting twist would be 1 college uni and 1 from EVERY pro team each player plays for (given that an auto card of the player on that team is actually produced). Now THAT's a challenge. lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-21-2012, 04:04 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: You know, another interesting twist would be 1 college uni and 1 from EVERY pro team each player plays for (given that an auto card of the player on that team is actually produced). Now THAT's a challenge. lol
it would only be about 43 Favre auto's he'd need to finish that set lol

(01-21-2012, 03:58 PM)BoJackson1634 Wrote: If you have any Bo Jacksons you wanna turn loose of, LMK!
As it stands right now I only have 1 of his autos and that is on a Beckett.
(01-21-2012, 04:04 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: You know, another interesting twist would be 1 college uni and 1 from EVERY pro team each player plays for (given that an auto card of the player on that team is actually produced). Now THAT's a challenge. lol
I thought about that..... lol
(01-21-2012, 04:06 PM)pbean Wrote: it would only be about 43 Favre auto's he'd need to finish that set lol
LOL..