Beckett Message Boards
for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate (/thread-1450110.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - giantsfan - 07-27-2011

I dont know about you....but when you get a hit in a box or pack do you get that one player or team that you cannot stand over and over again?? I have had this problem with Philly Eagles. Seems like everytime i open something i get one with one of my pulls whether its an insert, auto or game used. dont get me wrong if its a sweet auto or patch i like it...but still...lol. I used to have this problem with Phillip Rivers. Dont get me wrong Rivers is a great player...but i dont like the loudmouths.

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - sconnienation3 - 07-27-2011

Not any more, but I used to pull Jay Fiedler ALL THE TIME. Can't stand that guy. lol

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - ripkenfan72 - 07-27-2011

LOVE to pull anyone in my sig but **EDIT** I really dislike pulling Jay Cutler and I do seem to pull him often.

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - joe callahan13 - 07-27-2011

Mine would be any Dallas Cowboys. I root for the Bears, Texans, and anyone playing the Cowboys.

And I am with you on Philip Rivers, I can't stand that guy. Ironically, I hold Jay Cutler in the same regard. But now he plays for my Bears, so I am conflicted.....

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - bselje - 07-27-2011

Wow - must be a Giants fan thing, as I have the same issue with pulling Eagles - guaranteed, at least one hit a box is an eagle, and I cant stand them. Now i hate the Cowpokes too, but at least there's plenty of cows fans to dump them on. I never seem to be able to swing deals with the few Eagles fans that collect.

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - rgf17 - 07-27-2011

Mike Williams of the Bucs. Pulled three autos of his last season. Nice to pull autos but mix it up a bit. Now everytime I pull even a base of his I wanna send it flying across the room.

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - koolkellygirl - 07-27-2011

(07-27-2011, 08:34 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Mike Williams of the Bucs. Pulled three autos of his last season. Nice to pull autos but mix it up a bit. Now everytime I pull even a base of his I wanna send it flying across the room.

Yeah, just you wait til I pull your Taiwan guy...gonna make a little fold-it football outta him and see if I can kick him thru the goalposts..

Wink
Kevin O'ConnellWho

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - rgf17 - 07-27-2011

(07-27-2011, 09:21 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Yeah, just you wait til I pull your Taiwan guy...gonna make a little fold-it football outta him and see if I can kick him thru the goalposts..

Wink
Kevin O'ConnellWho

hey hey. why you hatin'? if you remember you benefited from one of those pulls....

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - jkiddlridnour - 07-27-2011

I always pull Big Ben....HATE him!

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate - koolkellygirl - 07-27-2011

(07-27-2011, 09:37 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I always pull Big Ben....HATE him!

Never pull, but +1 on the hate..
(07-27-2011, 09:30 AM)rgf17 Wrote: hey hey. why you hatin'? if you remember you benefited from one of those pulls....

Yeah but the thing is, at least you can deal away a Mike Williams. Try getting rid of the O'Connell!