`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate

for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate
I dont know about you....but when you get a hit in a box or pack do you get that one player or team that you cannot stand over and over again?? I have had this problem with Philly Eagles. Seems like everytime i open something i get one with one of my pulls whether its an insert, auto or game used. dont get me wrong if its a sweet auto or patch i like it...but still...lol. I used to have this problem with Phillip Rivers. Dont get me wrong Rivers is a great player...but i dont like the loudmouths.

RE: for fun...who is a player or team you always pull and hate
Not any more, but I used to pull Jay Fiedler ALL THE TIME. Can't stand that guy. lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

LOVE to pull anyone in my sig but **EDIT** I really dislike pulling Jay Cutler and I do seem to pull him often.

Mine would be any Dallas Cowboys. I root for the Bears, Texans, and anyone playing the Cowboys.

And I am with you on Philip Rivers, I can't stand that guy. Ironically, I hold Jay Cutler in the same regard. But now he plays for my Bears, so I am conflicted.....

Wow - must be a Giants fan thing, as I have the same issue with pulling Eagles - guaranteed, at least one hit a box is an eagle, and I cant stand them. Now i hate the Cowpokes too, but at least there's plenty of cows fans to dump them on. I never seem to be able to swing deals with the few Eagles fans that collect.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Mike Williams of the Bucs. Pulled three autos of his last season. Nice to pull autos but mix it up a bit. Now everytime I pull even a base of his I wanna send it flying across the room.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-27-2011, 08:34 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Mike Williams of the Bucs. Pulled three autos of his last season. Nice to pull autos but mix it up a bit. Now everytime I pull even a base of his I wanna send it flying across the room.
Yeah, just you wait til I pull your Taiwan guy...gonna make a little fold-it football outta him and see if I can kick him thru the goalposts..

Wink
Kevin O'ConnellWho
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 09:21 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Yeah, just you wait til I pull your Taiwan guy...gonna make a little fold-it football outta him and see if I can kick him thru the goalposts..

Wink
Kevin O'ConnellWho
hey hey. why you hatin'? if you remember you benefited from one of those pulls....
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I always pull Big Ben....HATE him!

(07-27-2011, 09:37 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I always pull Big Ben....HATE him!
Never pull, but +1 on the hate..
(07-27-2011, 09:30 AM)rgf17 Wrote: hey hey. why you hatin'? if you remember you benefited from one of those pulls....
Yeah but the thing is, at least you can deal away a Mike Williams. Try getting rid of the O'Connell!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]