Beckett Message Boards
Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) (/thread-1447756.html)

Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - talkntribe - 07-12-2011

I'm a born and raised tribe fan. I bleed wahoo. I can't wait to see Asdrubal Cabrera out there showing the nation what he can do. I am glad jeter backed out. He needs too. I don't know about other tribe fans but I for one am sick of hearing about jeter. Jeter is a bum. I can't stand the yankees although I do have respect for R.Cano. I think Cabrera has alot of potential for a young star. I hope people will see what I see tonight.

Because we're fans Smile GO TRIBE

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - bustin 5 knots - 07-12-2011

I think it's funny, when Ezequiel Carrera plays CF, the entire middle of the Indians' defense is Cabrera or Carrera (Orlando, Asdrubal, and Ezequiel are all great names too Big Grin)

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - talkntribe - 07-12-2011

They are both good. I love'em all.

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - chiefsncards275 - 07-12-2011

im hoping cabrera sucks it up, GO NL!!!!

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - cptnemo66 - 07-12-2011

Too bad its Cleveland and they will fall to the curse. Ive been in Cleveland 30+ years and its always the same story... Cleveland tanks again.... The Cleveland motto... "Next Year!!"

(07-12-2011, 03:29 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: im hoping cabrera sucks it up, GO NL!!!!

haha. Maybe if the two boneheads "jeter & a-rod" were playing. I have a good feeling on this one.

No comment yankee fan Smile

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :) - sonnyday - 07-12-2011

I loved watching jeter play in his prime, and I bleed for the tribe. You have to respect his playing style, but I love trash talking To him.a few years ago my employer had seats behind the visitors dugout and the whole section was chanting Derek Carey, he then went on to hit a home run and a triple that game.

(07-12-2011, 03:55 PM)sonnyday Wrote: I loved watching jeter play in his prime, and I bleed for the tribe. You have to respect his playing style, but I love trash talking To him.a few years ago my employer had seats behind the visitors dugout and the whole section was chanting Derek Carey, he then went on to hit a home run and a triple that game.

As much as I have tried;I just can't find myself to respect that man. Some ask me how would I feel about him if he became an indian one day. Not that would ever happen;I'd still feel the same way. I felt the same way with Paul Sorrento. I don't think its his playing style but him as a person.He reminds me of Lebron. Just that arrogant attitude. Maybe one day it will change but the way I see it;the browns have a better chance at winning the superbowl. Smile