`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :)

Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :)
I'm a born and raised tribe fan. I bleed wahoo. I can't wait to see Asdrubal Cabrera out there showing the nation what he can do. I am glad jeter backed out. He needs too. I don't know about other tribe fans but I for one am sick of hearing about jeter. Jeter is a bum. I can't stand the yankees although I do have respect for R.Cano. I think Cabrera has alot of potential for a young star. I hope people will see what I see tonight.

Because we're fans Smile GO TRIBE

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Cleveland Indians Fans: It's Cabrera Time :)
I think it's funny, when Ezequiel Carrera plays CF, the entire middle of the Indians' defense is Cabrera or Carrera (Orlando, Asdrubal, and Ezequiel are all great names too Big Grin)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

They are both good. I love'em all.

im hoping cabrera sucks it up, GO NL!!!!

Too bad its Cleveland and they will fall to the curse. Ive been in Cleveland 30+ years and its always the same story... Cleveland tanks again.... The Cleveland motto... "Next Year!!"
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(07-12-2011, 03:29 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: im hoping cabrera sucks it up, GO NL!!!!
haha. Maybe if the two boneheads "jeter & a-rod" were playing. I have a good feeling on this one.

No comment yankee fan Smile

I loved watching jeter play in his prime, and I bleed for the tribe. You have to respect his playing style, but I love trash talking To him.a few years ago my employer had seats behind the visitors dugout and the whole section was chanting Derek Carey, he then went on to hit a home run and a triple that game.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(07-12-2011, 03:55 PM)sonnyday Wrote: I loved watching jeter play in his prime, and I bleed for the tribe. You have to respect his playing style, but I love trash talking To him.a few years ago my employer had seats behind the visitors dugout and the whole section was chanting Derek Carey, he then went on to hit a home run and a triple that game.
As much as I have tried;I just can't find myself to respect that man. Some ask me how would I feel about him if he became an indian one day. Not that would ever happen;I'd still feel the same way. I felt the same way with Paul Sorrento. I don't think its his playing style but him as a person.He reminds me of Lebron. Just that arrogant attitude. Maybe one day it will change but the way I see it;the browns have a better chance at winning the superbowl. Smile