Beckett Message Boards
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html)
+---- Thread: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) (/thread-1567613.html)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - rad_1205 - 11-28-2014

I'm stoked bro

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 11-28-2014

Ok. Got some scans done. The last few pics are all hof cut autos, hof hof and star relics, and then a whole bunch of hof and star auto's. So here goes...

[Image: output_zpsskrtqy7s.jpg] [Image: output_zpspv2nn7ww.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjny5zgjo.jpg] [Image: output_zpswesodzs6.jpg] [Image: output_zpsn4io2adm.jpg] [Image: output_zpsngd7xoac.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqzczntsw.jpg] [Image: output_zps01d048cg.jpg] [Image: output_zpsv2duqnsi.jpg] [Image: output_zps4b3xrng3.jpg] [Image: output_zpscvny7cvv.jpg] [Image: output_zpsk1n53bs6.jpg] [Image: output_zpsf8mq1md8.jpg] [Image: output_zpsng14fugp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsuxis2ums.jpg] [Image: output_zpsocopnjxb.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjqy1b0gh.jpg] [Image: output_zpsi0dexciz.jpg] [Image: output_zpstrl7d0kq.jpg] [Image: output_zpskt13wuax.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsjxug75bf.jpg] [Image: output_zpsatahlurb.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqnvlkoyj.jpg] [Image: output_zpszgxjou48.jpg] [Image: output_zpsit5km1mc.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvvnj1br0.jpg] [Image: output_zpsakb8wvul.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjgxco2ef.jpg] [Image: output_zpslp5xihxx.jpg] [Image: output_zpsyqmszvuh.jpg] [Image: output_zpskyfsndn1.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqmblw8zi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsxqqelri9.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbl9mbrbo.jpg] [Image: output_zps6vwn5gfc.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqtloqkl6.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdvstotxi.jpg] [Image: output_zps6umb6bgt.jpg] [Image: output_zpsvnsvqwco.jpg] [Image: output_zps3cexvplx.jpg]

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - roger rabbit - 11-28-2014

Amazing stuff, let's get working on a deal for those HOF autos I liked!

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 11-28-2014

[Image: output_zpsjaj5wxsi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbx13g0jp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrfbv74u6.jpg] [Image: output_zpszgvh0fim.jpg] [Image: output_zpsghskmz7n.jpg] [Image: output_zpscftg37d0.jpg] [Image: output_zps3uid6rae.jpg] [Image: output_zpsyx7arhrw.jpg]
(11-28-2014, 04:39 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Amazing stuff, let's get working on a deal for those HOF autos I liked!

No problem, I will load them shortly.

[Image: output_zpsybb7k2gq.jpg]

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 11-29-2014

Hey guys, just added a bunch to the org. I will be adding more later tonight and tomorrow.

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - rad_1205 - 11-30-2014

Matt thanks so much for the PC help once again and another trade in the books. Happy Holidays!

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 11-30-2014

Thank you guys as well. Knocked out four trades yesterday and have several more in the works. I'm surprised no one has asked about that George Brett 1/1 auto printing plate...

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 11-30-2014

Got bored and grabbed some boxes.

[Image: output_zps8imwhlwc.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjekhyoce.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgnjm3phf.jpg] [Image: output_zpswrxx5upp.jpg] [Image: output_zps0meks3h0.jpg] [Image: output_zpsb4nimiqi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsuo0gnsjk.jpg] [Image: output_zps1dayva5q.jpg] [Image: output_zpsbpncrgj7.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrephdgtw.jpg] [Image: output_zpsfxgaihad.jpg] [Image: output_zpsk1llaf6a.jpg]

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - Hofcollector - 12-01-2014

To those who are interested: Topps Dynasty's release date has been moved up to Wednesday.