`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
[Image: output_zpsjqco8gug.jpg] [Image: output_zpsnq8xidy0.jpg] [Image: output_zpst7aywvz8.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqiok5ylw.jpg] [Image: output_zpscsjq7z9q.jpg] [Image: output_zpsb4zkikjf.jpg] [Image: output_zpstz7hg1gg.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdxwbkj48.jpg] [Image: output_zpsh42ybwrc.jpg] [Image: output_zpsshlo59rd.jpg] [Image: output_zpsenfh6ggi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsu2yaxydl.jpg] [Image: output_zps4vohgnxi.jpg] [Image: output_zpsxisig4vp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsom6emw7t.jpg] [Image: output_zpsiarqy043.jpg] [Image: output_zpsfogx9tsa.jpg] [Image: output_zpsftk5wa3z.jpg] [Image: output_zpszst5usvq.jpg] [Image: output_zpslcedgfyg.jpg]
Hey guys, since my new friend Jesse decided to help me out, I figured I'd post some of the highlights of my trades this month. This is so much better than having to go to a bucket, thanks bro!

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
No problem man hose are amazing cards!!!! M gonna try and come up with something to get a Abreu and a Harper from you. And those TTT. Man you have amazing cards.

Thank you once again for your help.

Amazing stuff!! Miss that Wong already. Lol

Awesome cards! That Hank is fantastic!!!

(11-24-2014, 10:19 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Amazing stuff!! Miss that Wong already. Lol
I love that card. I've really gotten back into modern since joining this site. I really need a 2010 Topps Chrome Mike Stanton red or gold auto if anyone has one.
Im surprised more people dont like that dual auto of Stan Musial and Tony Gwynn. I love that card.
(11-24-2014, 10:30 PM)Christiem Wrote: Awesome cards! That Hank is fantastic!!!
By the way, the link doesn't work for the marathon.

what sort of value do u have on the musial gwynn duel?

Killer stuff. Love that Aaron.

(11-24-2014, 11:06 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Killer stuff. Love that Aaron.
Ive really come to like Museum Collection. I just wish they would do on card auto's. Its called Museum collection after all. Not sticker book collection.

Sorry you are having such a rough month!!! lol great cards!!
http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/patrick2e65/library/
Always looking for Sean Newcomb...Jorge soler....Miguel Sano