Beckett Message Boards
Collection redirection decision - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Collection redirection decision (/thread-1482154.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Collection redirection decision - ripkenfan72 - 01-21-2012

You guys are making me feel guilty for being in hoard mode, LOL!!! I'm trying to fight it Big Grin The guilty feeling that is Smile

RE: Collection redirection decision - chibearsboy - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 07:34 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: You guys are making me feel guilty for being in hoard mode, LOL!!! I'm trying to fight it Big Grin The guilty feeling that is Smile

LOL!! this is a No-Guilt hobby i thought,..it said in the book!...
where is my collectors manual anyway...i thought i had it right here...
Wink

RE: Collection redirection decision - mik253 - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 07:34 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: You guys are making me feel guilty for being in hoard mode, LOL!!! I'm trying to fight it Big Grin The guilty feeling that is Smile

That is what being a PC collector is about..... hoarding!!!!

RE: Collection redirection decision - ripkenfan72 - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 09:57 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: LOL!! this is a No-Guilt hobby i thought,..it said in the book!...
where is my collectors manual anyway...i thought i had it right here...
Wink

LOL, thank goodness for No-Guilt!!! I threw my book away long ago, too many pages Big Grin
(01-21-2012, 09:59 PM)mik253 Wrote: That is what being a PC collector is about..... hoarding!!!!

If it's any consolation, I'm just hoarding RayRay right now, LOL!!! Hoarding the RayRays, woooohoooo!!!!

RE: Collection redirection decision - mik253 - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 10:02 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: LOL, thank goodness for No-Guilt!!! I threw my book away long ago, too many pages Big Grin

If it's any consolation, I'm just hoarding RayRay right now, LOL!!! Hoarding the RayRays, woooohoooo!!!!

And you call yourself a "Steelers" fan.......

RE: Collection redirection decision - younglover - 01-22-2012

Wow, you guys.....I really need to focus more.....my collection is definitely not up to your standards Smile Have a great time sorting Mik. It will be fun Smile

RE: Collection redirection decision - mik253 - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 10:39 AM)younglover Wrote: Wow, you guys.....I really need to focus more.....my collection is definitely not up to your standards Smile Have a great time sorting Mik. It will be fun Smile
But you have been working on Young for awhile. And recently you started the GGK collection. So you are right there with us young lady!!

RE: Collection redirection decision - ripkenfan72 - 01-22-2012

(01-21-2012, 10:38 PM)mik253 Wrote: And you call yourself a "Steelers" fan.......

Funny day at my house when Steelers vs Ravens. Root for Steelers(woohooo Big Grin ) but when RayRay breaks loose, I'm screaming just as loud, LOL!!!!

We all have our flaws Wink

RE: Collection redirection decision - ginge01 - 01-22-2012

(01-21-2012, 03:48 PM)mik253 Wrote: So I spent a good amount of time talking with a friend this morning about different collections we have and some of the OCD tendencies we share. And I have come to the decision that I am gonna take a different direction on a few of my collections and this will end up possibly helping some of the Beckett team and player collectors here.

I know I have a decent collection of just over 2200 autos. In there I have multiple autos of some folks, some jersey autos and some just base autos and I will be keeping 1 NFL uni auto and their press pass auto/s if they have one and the rest will be going up FT so I can add more autos of those I still need, a press pass auto of and a pro uni auto of.

Here is an example
Gronkowski- 9 different autos
Finley- 8 different autos
Knowshon Moreno- 4 different autos 2 of /50 and 1 is of /6

and so on and so forth. What do you folks think.

Hi Mik, are you prepared to sell any Press Pass inscriptions of players who were drafted by the Jets that I don't have. I don't have anything to trade accept New York Jets autos.

RE: Collection redirection decision - mik253 - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 02:50 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Hi Mik, are you prepared to sell any Press Pass inscriptions of players who were drafted by the Jets that I don't have. I don't have anything to trade accept New York Jets autos.

You can take a look and see what I might have. And we would have to go from there.

http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww320/253redskin75/Red%20ink%20and%20inscriptions/