`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow wins again?

RE: Tebow wins again?
People keep saying it's all the Defense they are the reason they are winning. But do people forget this is the same Defense that was on the field when this team went 1-4 ? The only change that has been made is at the QB position.

While the D has played far better I don't give them all the credit. Tebow is a leader and while he may not playe defense directly you can bet the way he carries himself has an effect on everyone around him and his presence on that team has the Defense playing all out and on fire. It's not like the Defense sucked balls for 5 games and then all of a sudden became a force to be reckoned with overnight.

(11-18-2011, 12:27 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: People keep saying it's all the Defense they are the reason they are winning. But do people forget this is the same Defense that was on the field when this team went 1-4 ? The only change that has been made is at the QB position.

While the D has played far better I don't give them all the credit. Tebow is a leader and while he may not playe defense directly you can bet the way he carries himself has an effect on everyone around him and his presence on that team has the Defense playing all out and on fire. It's not like the Defense sucked balls for 5 games and then all of a sudden became a force to be reckoned with overnight.
take a look at the teams they played with Orton at QB and how the teams they played were playing then

Now look at the teams Tebow played.....Every single team they played was in a free fall...the Lions showed what happens when the D gives up a couple scores early.

Every game Tebow has won besides the Cheifs game would have been lost if it werent for a Defensive TD or the D or special teams getting the ball back in scoring position.

Tebow has made a few good plays....but for the Broncos to be a legit team he has got to be able to make the throws that NFL QB's have to make.

When he shows me that....I will believe in him.

hahahahahahaha
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(11-18-2011, 05:03 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Nobody liked the Brett Favre mess but 99% of us loved watching him play whether it was watching him sling the ball or be driven to the turf.
I liked his mess. So I must be the 1% that you're talking about. I didn't like watching him be a gunslinger, but I did love watching him get smashed!!

Also, I never really watched him unless he was playing my Cowboys.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Well he got it done again on only 9 out of 18 passes, 22 rushes. Wow! Amazing. He just finds ways to win. 20/46 in Three weeks most QB's do that in one game

If the team keeps winning, who cares what one person does? The standings in the paper do not list individuals' names. Unless you live in fantasyland, one player does not a win make.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Timmy boy is terrible at looking good on the field in the NFL, but looking good doesn't sell tickets, jerseys, beer, or do the one thing that matters. Winning.
The way that Phillip Rivers throws the ball, he shouldn't have a rocket arm or put up the numbers he does.
Same goes for Timmy. The way he plays quarterback, he shouldn't be winning in the NFL this year, but he does. I guess the 2012 apocalypse is real after all.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

i cant take this tebow stuff anyomore! someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(11-28-2011, 06:43 PM)eman97 Wrote: i cant take this tebow stuff anyomore! someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry man.......when that poor d wears down and cant keep people under 14 points a game....people will see what Tebow really is.

He just has a Cult following.

Von Miller could get 7 sacks,Champ Bailey have 2 picks,and the special teams force 2 fumbles in the red zone.....and the Broncos still only squeak out an overtime win against a team that hasnt won a game since Halloween...and they would all just talk about how Tebow is the best QB in the nfl....even if he did nothing but run the ball and complete 3 or 4 screen passes he would still be the only reason that team is good!

If they play any team that can score a few points in the first half (like the lions did)....then we get to see how good that "Tebow magic" really is....

Another game and another win!!!

Tebow mania!!!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341