`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow wins again?

RE: Tebow wins again?
Everything you are saying is right but that isnt the "whole" truth and you are completely discounting one important fact. The simple fact Tebow is on the field is making the entire team want to step their game up and play lights out because they know Tebow wont quit. Orton didnt do that. Brady Quinn wouldnt do it.

If you consider Cam Newton 10X better than Tebow and the talent on the Broncos is comparable to the talent on the Panthers then explain why Tebow is 4-1 and Cam is 2-7??? Please dont bring up the schedule again. If Bradford is supposed to be the next best thing and is 20X better than Tebow why is STL 2-7. If the Chargers are way better than the Broncos and Rivers is 30X better than Tebow why are they 4-5?

Before making a counter argument you have said Tebow is virtually pathetic and cant pass at all. You have said he shouldnt be in the league as a QB. You have basically stated Tebow is the worst possible QB in the league. How can a guy be so bad but still win? Even if you say other teams turn the ball over or he gets great starting field position or the defense gets pick 6s or they get an onside kick or their offense is a gimmick or any other statement you have made to diminish the Tebow effect then why in the world cant other teams take advantage of the opposing teams mistakes? Its not like the Broncos are the only team who catches breaks???

Tebow has to count for something...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Ryan, you're doing the exact thing that is irritating you but in reverse. Media talks him up saying he is the reason they're winning. You're throwing out ridiculous stats trying to justify him being a bad qb. So really you're keeping this Tebowmania the hot topic by letting it get to you and blasting the guy on message boards. Come on man. If enoughs enough, then the media isn't the only one who needs to back off.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(11-18-2011, 05:03 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Ryan, I'm not gonna sit and go back and forth trying to justify Tebow and how he is getting the wins. The bottom line is the Broncos have been better with Tebow period. Teams rally around leaders. Tebow is a leader whether you wanna believe it or not. If you don't like how he's being played up then turn off your tv. Nobody liked the Brett Favre mess but 99% of us loved watching him play whether it was watching him sling the ball or be driven to the turf. If anyones dragging all this out its the critics. Stop talking about him and he'll go away. Its media and the hot topic right now. Something else will trump this here real soon (probably your boy Manning and his future) then you can focus on that and Tebow bad player or good will be nothing but a past issue.
Just wanted to get my points across.....this is a topic almost like politics.
People see things very differently and you just have to agree to disagree.

When the Manning stuff does start....I sure hope he stays with Indy.
Always loved how MOST of the all time greats stuck with one team til the end.

The Broncos last 6 games are gonna be some tough tests for Tebow.

At San Diego
At Minn
Vs. Chi
Vs. NE
At Buf
Vs. Chiefs

That is a brutal schedule. However, they may be favored in 4 of them. San Diego may just completely fall apart as the play Da Bears sun. Minn is bad. Da Bears are good. NE is NE. At Buffalo is going to be tough especially if the Bills stay close to NE. The Chiefs may seek revenge.

The Broncos are 5-5. I think 9-7 takes the division. Lets assume Den beats Minn, Buf and Chiefs. All they gotta do is beat either SD, Chi or NE. Any chance they pull it off?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-18-2011, 05:22 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The Broncos last 6 games are gonna be some tough tests for Tebow.

At San Diego
At Minn
Vs. Chi
Vs. NE
At Buf
Vs. Chiefs

That is a brutal schedule. However, they may be favored in 4 of them. San Diego may just completely fall apart as the play Da Bears sun. Minn is bad. Da Bears are good. NE is NE. At Buffalo is going to be tough especially if the Bills stay close to NE. The Chiefs may seek revenge.

The Broncos are 5-5. I think 9-7 takes the division. Lets assume Den beats Minn, Buf and Chiefs. All they gotta do is beat either SD, Chi or NE. Any chance they pull it off?

I am thinking 7-9
I see no chance against NE or CHI and then they will split the other 4 games.

Yeah I 'm glad to see him getting it done. Not really a fan per say but I'm always a fan of the underdog Smile

It is funny how he is winning with crappy stats and Newton puts up fairly good numbers and can't find a win very often, hmmmm????

I believe Rg would be talking about intangibles, things that aren't in the stat book but help your TEAM get the W
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(11-18-2011, 06:43 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I believe Rg would be talking about intangibles, things that aren't in the stat book but help your TEAM get the W
Exactly. Tebow may never win a Super Bowl and he may. Only time will tell. But what we do know of him is he brings something to the field only great qb's have, and that's a presence.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Yeah idont mind tebow, but he isn't really doing much to win games. He just keeps getting lucky to be in the position to actually win. I give the opposing teams the credit for making it easy for him.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Like most Tebow haters, marinoisking doesnt like Tebow-period
He is not going to give the guy any credit no matter what-

You can spout off stats and he cant do this, he does this bad, etc but that dont mean jack if the team is winning. You obviously didnt see the last 95 yd drive (New NFL record) or the camera footage afterwards on what he has given this team.

Under Tebow they are 4-1

Under Orton, who you said is far better than Tebow is 1-4

What matters at the end of the game is the WIN- period
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)