`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big ben

Big ben
when he gets out of the pocket he gets scary good. I realize he isnt mike vick..which nobody is. But dang he can pick apart any defense in the league when he gets on the run...for as big a he is he scrambles like no other.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OT:Big ben
He is like no other when he gets a young girl trapped in a bathroom as well.

I gotta say in spite of all the stuff he's done off the field I love the way ben ruthlessraper plays
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(11-06-2011, 11:27 PM)jncdrew Wrote: He is like no other when he gets a young girl trapped in a bathroom as well.
Jnc no doubt haa...I hate the dude in person. But as long as hes winning my city superbowls on the field. Off the field could care less about him. But talent wise its obvious hes good
WOW FLACCO

(11-06-2011, 11:27 PM)jncdrew Wrote: He is like no other when he gets a young girl trapped in a bathroom as well.
oh man....Worthlessburger gets rowdy in them bathroom stalls.

(11-06-2011, 11:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Jnc no doubt haa...I hate the dude in person. But as long as hes winning my city superbowls on the field. Off the field could care less about him. But talent wise its obvious hes good
WOW FLACCO
Being a Ravens fan, I hate to but I have to agree that he is good. Then he gets out of the pocket and like mentioned, scary. Those are the reasons that I don't like him.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(11-07-2011, 12:05 AM)kollectornet Wrote: Being a Ravens fan, I hate to but I have to agree that he is good. Then he gets out of the pocket and like mentioned, scary. Those are the reasons that I don't like him.
Agreed, I cant stand him or the Steelers for that matter but he is either really good in those situations or really lucky. I think it is both.

(11-07-2011, 12:08 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Agreed, I cant stand him or the Steelers for that matter but he is either really good in those situations or really lucky. I think it is both.
Yeah but week after week he has to put up with our horrible O line...I think at this point hes just really good...there is luck involved with some of the plays but he honestly is better out of the pocket...when he gets a chance to use his legs your going to pay for it

(11-06-2011, 11:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Jnc no doubt haa...I hate the dude in person. But as long as hes winning my city superbowls on the field. Off the field could care less about him. But talent wise its obvious hes good
WOW FLACCO
That's just sad! What a horrific comment on the state of our society!

what big ben has done off then field is horrible, it disgust me really..

judging him as a football player only, he is no doubt one of the best qbs in the league..2 superbowl rings already, and lost 1..he better stay out of trouble off the field however. Big ben could win another ring or 2, hes a beast..period..the guy can play with the best in world...no other qb is really like him, maybe josh freeman size wise, but big ben is a great qb, and could be a possible hall of famer...

now aaron rodgers, that guy is scary good best qb in the league atm, he may win a few rings...well see......

im more then happy wit my teams qb Drew Brees is a surgen, possible hall of famer, with out Brees the saints wouldnt be close to the same team...