sad display for an NFL game...no matter who's out..sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: 62-7 Saints over Colts
(10-23-2011, 10:17 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Stupid. Has there been a good Sunday or Monday night game yet?
Cowboys/Redskins and Cowboys/Jets were two FINE games!

dont know what game was worse this game or game 4 of the world series
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Yah, not much you can do, other than stop them yourself. Don't know why Ingram and Sproles were in for that long, look what happened to Ingram.

And next monday shall be a good one, DAL vs. PHI
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

The problem is these games are all set ahead of time. Back in spring a Colts/Saints matchup screamed great game. Who knew Peyton wouldn't play this year & the Colts would be that bad?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(10-23-2011, 10:23 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Up by 27 at the half and then scored 28 more in the 2nd half, including 14 in the 4th? Wow is all I can say. I had respect for Brees and the Saints, but wow!
Respect???we are talking about the Colts right??? What a joke...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-23-2011, 10:32 PM)demondukk Wrote: The problem is these games are all set ahead of time. Back in spring a Colts/Saints matchup screamed great game. Who knew Peyton wouldn't play this year & the Colts would be that bad?
Is he out for the year? I'm asking because I'm not sure. But if he's healthy or even close to 100%, he needs to get in there as quickly as possible and get this ship righted.

(10-23-2011, 10:25 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: sad display for an NFL game...no matter who's out..sad
I agree. I also was totally embarrassed by that game in Clevland today as well. 6-3? I have been a Seahawks fan since 79 and today was absolutely horrible. Even my wife commented that there are not that many penalties to start a game in high school football. Awful display of two football teams today. Parity is starting to be stretched out in the NFL me thinks.

(10-23-2011, 10:41 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Is he out for the year? I'm asking because I'm not sure. But if he's healthy or even close to 100%, he needs to get in there as quickly as possible and get this ship righted.
No one really knows. I've heard out for year, career is over, and everything in between.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Peyton is more than likely not going to see any action this year as it would be pointless to bring him in and risk another injury with 0 chance of making the playoffs. They are going to make sure he is 100% healthy by taking the year off and have him come back next year. They'll get a super high draft pick this coming year and should use it to find a QB that can train under Peyton for the next 4-5 years.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]