`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brandon Lloyd traded to the RAMS---- reunied with josh mcdaniels

Brandon Lloyd traded to the RAMS---- reunied with josh mcdaniels
what do you think guys.... will it help his season or not? (Lloyd)

get out of tebow disaster area lol (sorry tebow fans)
and off to the worst team in the league that will always play down and chuck the ball up

RE: Brandon Lloyd traded to the RAMS---- reunied with josh mcdaniels
Well, I cant see the move hurting Lloyd. I mean, going to a win-less team is never an ideal situation. But the rams definetly need some wr help, & I think Lloyd can shine there. I think its a plus for him & especially bradford.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I wish I could give an educated response to that for I have not once, seen the Rams play since they picked up Bradford

It's hard to say....I would def take Bradford over Tebow...so that helps in the QB dept.
As mentioned before, The Rams will be playing from behind most of the time...so that should at least make for better stats....I just dont understand why Simms-Walker was cut....I know he dosent have much of a stat line this season..but he has very few targets...I think him and Lloyd would have been a pretty decent set of WR's for Bradford.

I bet this move had EVERYTHING to do with Tebow. Lloyd was hyper critical of Tebow. Tebow probably told Elway, you can keep him (Lloyd) but don't expect the ball to go to him... all has to do with team chemistry. If an WR and QB don't have chemistry, the WR is always likely to go first.

On a side note, I think Tebow will do decently. He may not gun for 400 yds a game, but I can see him going for 200 yds passing, probably another 50 rushing...and most importantly, (well two things) 1) he'll put hash marks in the W column and 2) the fans will be reinvigorated to go to Broncos games just to watch him play ball (revenue generation)

**cough cough** I called it a few days ago...