`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: ROMO HAS TO GO!!!!!!!
It is unfreakinbelievable the stubbornness to get complacent and start throwing the ball up. The did an A+ job of calling the plays in the first half and then they come out and act like they are playing at the local park on a pick up game. This isnt a Madden football game, THINK you redheaded idiot! You are supposed to be from Princeton, act like it for 4 quarters. Run the ball WITHOUT getting conservative and win the game. I mean c'mon man!

(10-02-2011, 04:03 PM)jncdrew Wrote: It is unfreakinbelievable the stubbornness to get complacent and start throwing the ball up. The did an A+ job of calling the plays in the first half and then they come out and act like they are playing at the local park on a pick up game. This isnt a Madden football game, THINK you redheaded idiot! You are supposed to be from Princeton, act like it for 4 quarters. Run the ball WITHOUT getting conservative and win the game. I mean c'mon man!
I am very happy with the way we played though. It blows my mind that we were whooping up on the jets and the lions. Thats awesome man! But for the love of god, someone needs to show this rookie coach how to protect leads. If he knew that we would be 4-0 right now.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

You are correct, we are running over people at will. The game isnt over at halftime and Romo isnt capable of pulling a comeback every game. Comeback shouldnt even be a word discussed right with them, they should be playing 2nd stringers in the 4th as the clock is ticking, not scrambling to hang on or to regain the lead. It is disgraceful and I wont be able to watch the sports sections, Sportcenter for over a week now or my remote might find its way into the television.

Henne for Romo?

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-02-2011, 04:28 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Henne for Romo?
Haha, lookit you trying to pull a smooth oneWink. Naw we i think are in the same position team wise, we need coaches who know how to finish games and play call.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

So I take it we lost again. Stuck at work and couldnt watch it or listen to it. Put Stephen Mcgee in and bench Romo the Homo. I have seen him time and time again throwing games and shaving points. It is like we are really watching " The Longest Yard" in real life. I thought it was supposed to be a movie.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-02-2011, 04:28 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Henne for Romo?
bwahahahahahaha ..... now that's PRICELESS !!! Smile

Had to be the biggest choke in Texas since Bush on a pretzel
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Like this doesn't happen to other teams?? This kind of stuff happens every week and you want to give up romo who is actually a good qb? Try being the fan of a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in like 8 years and the qb situation is anyones guess every year. The cowboys aren't the only team the lions have done this to this year. The lions are just a better team and the game isn't over until the clock runs out. Even just today my niners were down 20-3 at the half against the eagles but came back and won.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Wait? Wasnt he a HOFer a week ago? LMAO at *most* Cowboys fans (not you in specific...just saying)
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!