`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Fantasy Football League-Players Needed

ESPN Fantasy Football League-Players Needed
Well, its that time of year again!!! Last year I played in a league where only about 4 of 10 were actually active, the other players auto drafted and never showed any other activity. This year I want to play with people that actually play from week to week.

I have made a league on ESPN for people on Beckett figuring that people on here are serious and i know we are!!

Here is all the information you need to know about the league and it does require a password to join so its reserved for people on here. Here's all the details

League name: Beckett traders only

Password: bv4bv

Teams: 16 (15 more needed)

Draft Type: Live draft-Snake type

Draft date and time: Saturday September 3, 8pm Eastern Time

Time per pick: 90 seconds

Positions Drafted: All typical plus Coach, Punter, and Corner

Roster Size: Rosters are set so that all teams will get a starter and a number 2 at all positions. So that one or 2 teams won't be stuck with 3rd QB's

Scoring: Typical settings with some differences. Scores will be higher in this league

All the rest of the details are in the league. Go sign up and hopefully have a little fun this season!!!

PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!