Preview Gallery: 2013 Topps Heritage baseball cards

Share:

By Chris Olds | Beckett Baseball Editor

The official arrival of 2013 Topps Heritage is about a week away, but the images are tricking in as Topps teases what’s to come.

Here’s a selection of what’s been seen — so far — in a gallery of images that we’ll add to as the cards arrive. Once the product is live at retail, we’ll post a massive gallery of highlights and interesting cards from what we pull.

See it all … after the jump. (Click here for a look at the checklist.)      |    Click here to see the latest Heritage auctions on eBay.

Click here to see more from Heritage.   |    Click here to see the latest Heritage auctions on eBay.

Share:

Tens of millions of cards available for sale in the
Beckett Marketplace!

Get up-to-date pricing for your favorite sports cards with a
Beckett OPG Subscription

16 comments

1. Joe C. 27 February, 2013 at 22:24

Just don’t like nor get it with this product line. Cards look as lame as they did 50 years ago…..will still collect my Phillies though!

2. weavahVBC 4 March, 2013 at 14:18

little disappointed that Youk’s card has a goatee…it might not have been easy to find a clean-shaven picture, but they exist.

3. DrMitchJ 4 March, 2013 at 14:39

Love the Heritage line. This year is one of my favorite designs. Pre-ordered a box, but will join you for the live break and live vicariously through you :) until I get mine shipped. Good Luck!!
    Dr Mitch J

4. rick 4 March, 2013 at 17:26

I have my three boxes pre-ordered and am excited! Love the two rookies on one TRUE rookie card.

5. RonJ 4 March, 2013 at 21:28

72 card images and not a single Albert Pujols. How far has this guys legacy fallen. Still a great player but no hobby love.

6. COLIN 5 March, 2013 at 18:27

this is garbage I was so looking forward to this set and seeing howmany close up face shots there are instead of action shots or poses just saved me about $110

7. David 6 March, 2013 at 21:32

I remember opening up my FIRST baseball pack in the summer of 1964, and getting, of all people, Stu Barber. Nine million cards/49 years later, I am still enjoying the collecting each year, and looking at these Heritage 64’s brings me back to those simpler days!!

8. Matthew B. 6 March, 2013 at 23:29

Colin, there are many head shot images because a good amount of 1964 Topps images were head shots.

9. randy 4 April, 2013 at 20:47

somehow I have retained an 1964 topps Aaron all-star coin.. Ex? thats right.. I have had this coin since than I was 8…Put a card around it and it is on a site for almost 500.00 …..Hmmmmmmm? Can any one comment?