Organize FAQ’s for Beckett.com users
Today, Beckett Media announced some changes it will make for some users on Beckett.com. Here are the basics and answers to some frequently asked questions about the adjustments made to its service.
1) How much is a subscription to Organize if I don’t have an Online Price Guide?
A subscription to Organize is $19.95 per year. That’s just $1.66 per month for access to the world’s most complete checklist database and collecting tool.
2) When will you begin charging for Organize?
May 10 is our target date to complete several Organize updates and feature enhancements. We will begin charging for Organize once those features are complete, but no sooner than May 11.
3) How much is a subscription to Organize if I already subscribe to an Online Price Guide?
If you subscribe to a player, sport or Total Access Online Price Guide, there is no additional charge for Organize.
4) How can I get Organize for FREE?
Subscribe to a player, sport or Total Access Online Price Guide and you will receive free access to Organize.
5) Is there a way I can test-drive Organize before I purchase it?
Yes, if you wish to check out Organize before purchasing it, you can add up to 100 items. And anyone with 100 or less items in their current Organize will also have free access until they exceed the 100-item limit.
6) Will my cards/collections be deleted if I don’t subscribe?
NO, we will not delete any data from your Organize. It will be maintained on our secure servers for you to use if you decide to purchase an Organize or OPG subscription.
7) Where do I purchase an Online Price Guide?
You can subscribe from the homepage of Beckett.com or you can visit www.beckett.com/opg
8) Can I print my collections?
Yes, we will be launching a new feature in the next week or so allowing you to print out your collections.
9) Can I download my Organize?
Unfortunately we cannot allow downloads of our data due to copyright protection laws.
10) Are there any new features being added to Organize?
Yes, here is a short list of features we will be releasing soon:
— Sorting by card description
— Printing of collections
— Price paid column
— Streamlined trade setup
Additional future features to include:
— System folders to search by attribute
–Alerts and notifications
— Graded card pricing integration
— Custom reporting
— Improved collector-to-collector selling experience