Case Busters: 2011 Onyx Authenticated Preferred Players Collection 2nd Edition

Share:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqaIwbSU49Q[/youtube]

Join Beckett Baseball’s Chris Olds and Brian Fleischer as they rip into a case of 2011 Onyx Authenticated Preferred Players Collection 2nd Edition baseballs in this latest installment of Case Busters.

What will they find inside? Watch and find out …

Share:

Tens of millions of cards available for sale in the
Beckett Marketplace!

Get up-to-date pricing for your favorite sports cards with a
Beckett OPG Subscription

9 comments

1. Shawn Campbell 18 October, 2011 at 15:42

you gonna Give e’m away was thinking of picking up a box/case from Blowout. they are looking good

2. Joe 18 October, 2011 at 21:10

This, just like the Hidden Treasures is a pretty cool product. What amazes me is that there isn’t a high demand for autographed memorabilla such as baseball’s, footballs, jersey’s bat’s and/or glove’s. But instead we pay top $$ for autograph dime sized swatches of memorabilia. I still enjoy collecting cards but so far as autographs are concerned I would rather have an autograph baseball. That’s my opinion.

3. Mike 19 October, 2011 at 01:36

Does Chris Olds have any other clothes besides a blue button down and white t-shirt? Is that the same shirt he wears everyday or does he have a closet full of them?

4. chrisolds 19 October, 2011 at 08:02

Home white, road blue and alternate blue, sir. May add another color when spring training starts.

5. Adam Shoemaker 20 October, 2011 at 01:03

What another load of MLB released crap! Can we PLZ start getting boxes of MLB product that aren’t mere crap-shoots??? You guys didn’t even get good pulls from some freebies!
    I really hope MLBPA and MLB Properties are starting to learn something about the crap they are selling their licenses too. I still will not buy any MLB licensed products until there is some competition. I continue to see nothing but junk coming from anything released after 2009. It’s not like ’09 had great releases either, but I am more tempted to buy the junk of the late 80’s than the junk of the late 2000’s.

6. Trevor Small 20 October, 2011 at 08:53

Chris: thats a bummer because i will not buy any box for any reason, i only buy what i want (singles), saves me a lot of money that way.