Box Busters with MLB All-Star Josh Donaldson on Day 2 of the Panini America Spring Training Road Trip

Share:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lCXDnEahk[/youtube]

Beckett Baseball‘s Chris Olds catches up with MLB All-Star and serious card collector Josh Donaldson of the Toronto Blue Jays for this episode of Box Busters — with some 2015 Donruss Pack Wars — during Day 2 of the Panini America Spring Training Road Trip in Tampa, Fla.

PaniniRoadTripWhat will they rip? Who will win? What can you win? Find out by watching the video …

To enter the contest, tell us in a comment below who you think wins the Alabama-Auburn rivalry — Donaldson’s Auburn Tigers or Olds’ Alabama Crimson Tide. We’ll pick a winner at random from all entries received by May 1.

Sunday is a travel day for the Road Trip with Monday’s signing location being Orlando. We’ll have plenty more coming soon right here on Beckett.com/news and in the next issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly.

Share:

Tens of millions of cards available for sale in the
Beckett Marketplace!

Get up-to-date pricing for your favorite sports cards with a
Beckett OPG Subscription

27 comments

1. Dave Nadeau 22 March, 2015 at 00:45

Gotta go with Auburn. That crazy kick return last year was insane. Plus they produced stars like Josh and SuperCam!

2. Wayne Koch 22 March, 2015 at 04:12

Since I was born in Auburn (CA), and will be a fan of Josh Donaldson no matter where he plays (Thanks Billy), gotta go with Auburn over Bama, sorry Chris!

3. Jeff S. 22 March, 2015 at 14:12

Is neither an option? If forced, I suppose I would pick Auburn, as I know someone who went there.

4. Nate Baustad 22 March, 2015 at 22:25

Alabama is head and shoulders better than Auburn. Auburn won a title because of Newton but I don’t see their program as strong as Alabama’s

5. Justin 23 March, 2015 at 07:48

I am going to go with Alabama, because they have the Saban-Kiffin tandem still. Plus I like how players are groomed for the NFL there. Just look at top five pick Amari Cooper=beast… Sammie Coates ehh not so much

6. Zshow 23 March, 2015 at 11:49

Well…being a huge Skins fan I’d have to go with Auburn (because of the two former Auburn/Skins players he mentioned in the video, J. Campbell and C. Rogers.

7. phillies_joe 23 March, 2015 at 11:52

Alabama by a landslide…..though I always root for Auburn. Go Penn State! LOL. Thanks for the contest.

8. Ian 23 March, 2015 at 12:45

Wow, this is some really cool content! I will go with Alabama, their recent history has them ahead of Auburn.

9. Kevin P. 30 March, 2015 at 08:48

I’m going to have to go with ‘Bama. They should have made a bet, if Auburn won then Olds should have to change his Twitter picture to Yoda with the a Auburn hat (instead of the ‘Bama version he uses).