BGS Diary Predictor (March): What will he submit?
We recently introduced the BGS Diary and it seems like a few of you liked hearing about what — and why — Beckett Baseball Editor Chris Olds submitted what he did for grading.
He’s prepared his five cards for grading in March and we want to see if you can predict which of his cards will end up slabbed. Of the 10 cards listed below, five are headed to Beckett Grading Services today for his next BGS Diary.
Can you predict which ones they will be?
March BGS Predictor: What will Olds submit?
- 1963 Fleer #42 Sandy Koufax (17%, 61 Votes)
- 1991 Upper Deck #SP1 Michael Jordan SP (13%, 47 Votes)
- 2004 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Sigs #Hk Harmon Killebrew (12%, 45 Votes)
- 2004 Topps Fan Favortites Autographs #SB Sy Berger (12%, 44 Votes)
- 1958 Topps #386 Birdie's Young Sluggers (Ed Bailey, Birdie Tebbetts, Frank Robinson) (12%, 43 Votes)
- 2015 Topps WWE Relics #NNO Paige (8%, 31 Votes)
- 2011 Topps Stickers #21 Nick Swisher (8%, 29 Votes)
- 2006-07 USA Baseball Signatures Blue #7 David Price (7%, 26 Votes)
- 2014 Topps WWE NXT Prospects #14 Paige (7%, 24 Votes)
- 2015 Topps WWE #46 Lana (4%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 102
PAST BGS DIARY POSTS