AT THE NATIONAL: Ripping a 1986-87 Fleer pack

Share:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsJ7j_Od6ro[/youtube]

Join Beckett Basketball‘s Chris Olds as watches a collector, Louie, rip a pack of 1986-87 Fleer basketball bought from the Baseball Card Exchange at this year’s National Sports Collectors Convention.

What will he find inside? Watch and find out …

Share:

Tens of millions of cards available for sale in the
Beckett Marketplace!

Get up-to-date pricing for your favorite sports cards with a
Beckett OPG Subscription

12 comments

1. CNR 5 August, 2012 at 09:49

This guy is everything that is wrong with the hobby.

“uhhhh, if it’s graded good and it’s worth money then i’ll be happy, uhhh derp derp”

2. Bobby Cooper 5 August, 2012 at 17:37

The Olajuwon looks like it has good centering, maybe at least an 8.5 overall grade. he didnt seem like he cared though, lol.

3. Louie 5 August, 2012 at 23:05

This is Louie from the video, I might not have looked excited, but I was kind of nervous
    I would definitely do it again and I think anyone would be a little disappointed after they spend close to $400 on a pack of cards and decide to open it immediately decreasing the value, at least I can say that I took that risk.
    Thanks again Chris

4. Brent 6 August, 2012 at 11:04

$375 is crazy. Not much more than that and you can just buy an MJ. Granted it won’t be in awesome shape, but you could.

5. Joshua (jpleazme805) 6 August, 2012 at 16:13

Enjoyed the video & watching the pack be opened, but would of liked to see the PSA slab get cut open, then the wax get busted… just sayin’

I agree with Louie, I would of been nervous too. especially doing it on camera, knowing there would be backlash from other collectors… it’s part of getting your two minutes of fame.. .

watch youtube.. there are ton of collectors that but wax & are not as excited… I have tried a few videos myself, but never posted them online.. mainly because the boxes sucked or didn’t like how they were done.

6. Patrick Meyer 6 August, 2012 at 16:45

Louie, stick to opening a product you actually know something about other than “JORDAN RC OMGZZ” I snickered when you got pouty at the end.

7. afff 7 August, 2012 at 01:06

thanks for the video enjoyed watching and was wanting to see you get the MJ just to get see how you would have reacted but it was still enjoyable