`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

RE: BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...
(01-20-2016, 09:25 PM)patriciarhoads Wrote: I have lots of these cards shown but when I send off for grading they never sell. What am I doing wrong?
Which cards are you referring to? If they are common or over produced cards you need them to grade out damn near perfect by a legit grading company in order to draw any attention. Also, where are you trying to sell them?

I collect all Rays and reda, but especially Billy Hamilton and Evan Longoria

Hello!

I collect Barry Larkin cards:

Currently I have 1,008 out of 3,800+ cards of his. Always looking to add to it!

I collect Ted Simmons and am getting close to having at least 1 of every card made of him. Of those, 15 of the cards are autographed. I also have a single signed stat ball, 2 Cardinals team signed baseballs (1979 & 1980), and 4 different autographed 8 x 10 photos. Hopefully I can find the cards I need and pick up some game used stuff if possible.

Can you please add me to the list

Shaffer, Richie -- roger clemens 22

I was a supercollect of Roger Clemens and his oldest son Koby Clemens. I placed my collection on hold and have not picked up any of their stuff since 2014.

I then started collecting Wil Myers stuff...that end the day he was traded from the Rays to the Padres.

Since then I have become a supercollector of Rays upcoming star Richie Shaffer. I have met him a half dozen times and he is the nicest guy in MLB. Upon meeting him the first time at Spring Training 2014, I have become a fan and collector of his. He has a great looking signature. He doesn't mind signing, very accommodating and very personal. He doesn't have a lot of stuff out their but items are starting to surface since he made his debut last year (August 3, 2015)

Let me know if you have any rare/low numbered Richie Shaffer singles or any thing other then baseball cards of his

Thanks

Jeff Juden super collector
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Hunter Pence, Brian Johnson, Tim Anderson, Troy Tulowitzki, David Price, Ryan Zimmerman, and Jason Heyward. Looking to unload a lot of Joey Votto and Justin Upton.

Kirby Puckett, Travis Blankenhorn, and David Horst

i began collecting Odubel Herrera now along with what I previously collected........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I collect George Springer I have a lot of his auto's