`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

I am a Jim Thome fanatic - currently i have over 4100 different thome cards with over 100 1/1's hundreds of game used and autos - and many many short printed items.

i have close to 250 ticket stubs of his 550+ home runs - and the game used jersey pants and name plate (all autographed) from the 2002 big league challenge

i have a 1995 world series bat autoed - as well as hundreds of other rare collectors pieces.

autographed jerseys, custom painted mcfarlanes, mini bats, numerous auto balls, auto hats, and working on the 2008 topps moments and milestones seet currently

I am missing only 506, 507 (i dont think they are made) of the whites (out of /150)
only about 40 blacks (out of /25)
about 110 blues (out of /10)
and i currently have over 35 reds (1/1)

if someone claims to have more jim thome cards or rare items than me id love to talk to them or meet them. always looking for a good trade and always buying new and unusual jim thome.

my email is dbmxer236@sbcglobal.net

I am a Jim Thome fanatic - currently i have over 4100 different thome cards with over 100 1/1's hundreds of game used and autos - and many many short printed items.

i have close to 250 ticket stubs of his 550+ home runs - and the game used jersey pants and name plate (all autographed) from the 2002 big league challenge

i have a 1995 world series bat autoed - as well as hundreds of other rare collectors pieces.

autographed jerseys, custom painted mcfarlanes, mini bats, numerous auto balls, auto hats, and working on the 2008 topps moments and milestones seet currently

I am missing only 506, 507 (i dont think they are made) of the whites (out of /150)

if someone claims to have more jim thome cards or rare items than me id love to talk to them or meet them. always looking for a good trade and always buying new and unusual jim thome.

I only collect Curt Schilling. I collected him back in the late 90s but stopped around 2002 and have just resumed collecting again. I have over 500 different cards, including 20+ memorabilia, 5+ autographs, 5 1/1s, and tons of serial #'d cards (back when they were huge!). I also own tons of autographed items that I have had personally signed by Curt.

I'm working on updating my collection on here and creating a web site for it. I'm always looking for new cards!

I collect Kirby Puckett, Travis Hafner, Darin Erstad, Harmon Killebrew. I "DID" have 23 Kirby autographed cards and around 80 jersey/bat/base/glove, etc. cards - many short numbered and autos & game used cards of the others until late May of 2009 when my house was broken into when we were about 2,500 miles away from home. Slowly buying some Hafners, Erstads & Killebrews - can't afford the Pucketts anymore since he passed. A part of me died when I found my treasured cards gone.....Jim

Still living in 2003. I focus on Mark Prior, Kerry Wood, and Derrek Lee, but I collect all Cubs.
I collect all Current Cubs in any Uniform and all Past Cubs in Cubs Uniform only

MY BUCKET: http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r298/cubsfan76/
[Image: Samard_Sotocopy.jpg]

brewerfan99 Wrote:Could you remove me from the Jordan Zimmermann collectors list. Don't have the money or time to collect him anymore.

Update on my Ryan Braun collection: 400 different cards

EDIT: Saw that my name was still attached to Jordan Zimmermann ... Please at your earliest convience REMOVE it ... Thank You!
[Image: braunredink2251002-1-1.jpg]

I collect Mark Teixeira, (if 'collect' is really the correct word.)

I have 4450 of the 5668 Teixeira cards available. (depends on how you count 2007 and 2008 Topps Moments and Milestones)

Approximately 450+ 1/1s including plates.  (Yes, I agree its ridiculous)

If you are bored sometime, the collection is scanned to www.photobucket.com/ultimateteixeira />

always looking to fill gaps.

dalsubfan

I collect Barry Bonds and Billy Butler
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

I collect Barry Bonds and Billy Butler
Adam Laroche Super Collector.