`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

jimpalmer-ultimate-collage2009.jpg picture by chrispycards

Hi - new to the site, but love cards. I collect mostly David Wright . I have an autoed jersey,balls,bats,picture, mini helmet,and tons of cards. I have an uncirculated Bowman Chrome rc auto, 3 reg Chrome rc autos, and way too many others to list. I also collect Jose Reyes and have just as many rc's, autos,and other game used items. Most of my cards are RC, Autos, and or SPs. Thanks-

The Main part of my Blue Jays collection is Vernon Wells And Lyle Overbay.
I dont have many "cards" , but 4 Vernon Wells # 1/1 Cards ( Including 3 Art Sketch cards and a Auto Black Printing Plate ).

The Main Vocus to my Collection is "Game Used Memorablia".
Items Include:
Vernon Wells:
Game Used Flash Back Friday Jersey , 9/11 Stars & Stripes Hat , Game Used ball Vernon hit for a Triple , 2005 Opening Day Locker Name Plate , 2008 Game used Helmet , Game Used Field Turf , Signed Game Used Dugout Line-up card and his 2009 Mothers Day Pink Bat.

Lyle Overbay Items include:
2009 Locker Name Plate , Game Used Helmet , 2006 "Canada Day" Game used Hat , Mother Day Pink Game used Batting Gloves and his 2009 "Canada Day" Game used and Signed Red Jays Jersey.

ALL items have the MLB Holograms so you know its the real deal and were wither bought from the Jays or MLB Charity Auctions.

I just got back into collecting heavily and I have narrowed my collecting Baseball wise to Tim Lincecum, Dallas Braden, David Ortiz, and Evan Rust. I have a pretty good start with all of them but always looking for more. I am from the Bay Area that accounts for Braden and Lincecum, I watched Braden pitch for the Sacramento Rivercats alot. I went to high school with Evan Rust, and I have always liked Big Papi. These are the main guys i collect but I do pick up others that catch my eye.
[Image: pineydubb.jpg]

I
collect Dallas Braden,Evan Rust,Chris Webber, Omri Casspi,Sacramento & Bay Area
Athletes, MMA,Wrestling, My 6 y/o daughter collects team mascots

I have a a Justin Verlander 2005 Bowman Sterling auto patch and also an Al Kaline Sweet Spot classic auto ball , do either of these cards interest you?
Thank you for your response in advance,

C.J.

I have a couple of Kirby Puckett bat cards from Topps Tribute HOF 2004. Would you be interested in them?

C.J.

I have a few nice cards of Griffey, Ripken, and Ryan, if you are interested !

Please let me know!

C.J.

I have a book full of Jeter cards ranging from $2-3 to $20-30. would you be interested in the album? there are approximately 400 cards.
Please let me know!

Thank you for you response in advance,

C.J.

I have a patch auto card from 2004 topps tribute hof Nolan Ryan numbered to /95, as well as, a Babe Ruth bat card and Ty Cobb bat card from the same product. I also have a 1/1 Babe Ruth gold parallel from UD heroes. Do any of these cards interest you?
Please let me know!
Thank you for you response in advance,

C.J.

Jaysfan1992 Wrote:The Main part of my Blue Jays collection is Vernon Wells And Lyle Overbay.
I dont have many "cards" , but 4 Vernon Wells # 1/1 Cards ( Including 3 Art Sketch cards and a Auto Black Printing Plate ).

The Main Vocus to my Collection is "Game Used Memorablia".
Items Include:
Vernon Wells:
Game Used Flash Back Friday Jersey , 9/11 Stars & Stripes Hat , Game Used ball Vernon hit for a Triple , 2005 Opening Day Locker Name Plate , 2008 Game used Helmet , Game Used Field Turf , Signed Game Used Dugout Line-up card and his 2009 Mothers Day Pink Bat.

Lyle Overbay Items include:
2009 Locker Name Plate , Game Used Helmet , 2006 "Canada Day" Game used Hat , Mother Day Pink Game used Batting Gloves and his 2009 "Canada Day" Game used and Signed Red Jays Jersey.

ALL items have the MLB Holograms so you know its the real deal and were wither bought from the Jays or MLB Charity Auctions.

Is this going to be updated ??