`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

i collect cole hamels. have 15 1/1 thats not including printing plates and 5 logomen including the triple threads 1/1 logoman and 6 of the 9 allstar triple patches. over 100 autos and 300 jersey cards. Most of the jersey cards are more then one color and the best is a sweet spot patch bought on ebay years ago that is of a cracked bell. Here is some of them.

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af325/bigsexyclintdogg/hamels/

Hi, I colect/accumulate Albert Pujols cards from every issue. I also cllect/accumulate everything 2010 Boston Red Sox.
I hinave a huge amount of other stars as well as tons of cards I opened from 2010 to team trade.
Example: I have over 100+ Piazza cards plus over 200+ McGwires to trade right now! I also have a group of cards for every team to team trade.
I love trades, even small trades, because every mail day is an exciting distraction for my dealing with my scary medical
issues! Let's do a deal now!
Regards, Bill Hedin, 3 Murray Rd, Fram., MA 01701
bh3443@aol.com
I like to trade my cards for cards of Albert Pujols, Jason Bay and I really like
team trading for your Red Sox and Yankee cards. I have collected cards since 19
68 and love this hobby.

I am buying ANY Nick Franklin, Mike Trout, Kyle Bellamy & Michael Montgomery cards.

These four ALL have the looks of MLB SUPERStars!!!!!

Nice thread guys!!!

Dale Murphy- Chicom333

I collect Dustin Pedroia autographs and in person random autographs. I currently have over 35 autographs of Pedroia. I have him on cards, baseballs and jerseys. I also collect autographs that I obtain in-person such as Arnold Palmer, Tom glavine, Ivan Rodriguez, Stephen Strasburg, Cal Ripken Jr., Rusty Wallace, Chein Ming Wang, Cameron Maybin, Rick Porcello and too many more to name!

I collect Ryan Zimmerman almost exclusively.  I also dabble in low-end Washington Nationals.  My Zimmerman collection includes:
80 memorabilia cards
26 Autos
4 Auto/memorabilia
2 Printing Plates
4 numbered /5 or less
2 silks
1 error card
1 math card
1 large box topper
1 Topps peel and stick
Cards from his days with the University of Virginia, Savannah Sand Gnats, Harrisburg Senators, and the USA Olympic team.
Over 600 other common and numbered cards.

Hank Aaron here

Starting a David Eckstein collection. I also collect Halladay.
Collecting Rank:

1) Sets
2) Yankees
3) Alex Rodriguez
4) Roy Halladay
5) Mario Encarnacion
6) Mr. Feeny

Votto, Dunn, McLouth
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I collect ...
Kirk Gibson 663 cards

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCd-esaQfCqJFwGP1nyLw...ptFoYKCnl3][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLTE9hg9-ayHaO3ppk35G...2Pv5s2QEuQ]