`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

I collect Dennis Powell =) because I see him every day and can get an autograph any time I want as he said =)

Hittinaway Wrote:I collect a few players, but the largest I have are of Ken Griffey Jr. and Tim Wallach. Griffey I have 868 different cards and about 20-30 that are not in the system. Have 9 mem., 19 ser #., and 2 autos on baseballs, 1 on a photo, and 1 bat. As for Wallach I have 94% of all cards in the Beckett system. Have two 1/1 printing plates and total I'm only missing 21. Have a few other pieces that are not in the system, such as a wall sign and a bobble head.

wow extremely impressive only if I could help you with that but I am only collecting Dennis Powell.

this should be at the top somewhere.

I collect Jonathan Papelbon. I have over 100 different cards, completed the 2006 SP authentic BTL set, have 12 total autos and 15 game used, 41 serial numbered, and 1 rc. I also have a signed ball.
[Image: papelboncollector58banner.png]
Collecting: Casey Wellman, Brandon Tate, UMass Alum, along with the gu
ys in my sig.

dale murphy from the old school braves.....
COLLECTING MJ'S TEBOWS AND PERCY....

Im always looking for david price cards i dont have. I dont have hundreds of his cards, with him being a 2nd year major leaguer, but i have just about every Rookie card he has, i have 3 Autographed cards(1 team USA) and thanks to my friend, Dabears525, who actually lives in Prices home town(Murfreesboro, TN) i got an autographed ball, that he gave to Davids mother to sign for me. My prized possesion is my 2009 UD, card #401B, White uniform, parallel RC, that i pulled from a Hobby box last summer. I was shocked when i saw it. I think he's gonna be a special player soon.
[Image: oreobanner.jpg]
Colle
ct Wings, Lions, Tigers, Topps Gold Border Baseball, 2009 UD 20th Anniversary Re
trospective Set.

I collect Ted Williams. Currently I have an AU jersey #261/406, an AU baseball and a AU plaque. The card collection has 40/80 1959 Fleer, 15 GU and dozens of patch/insert/base cards. I also have a few BW photos, poster, magazines, books, memorial tribute pack from Fenway Park, and a Sears brochure featuring Ted on the cover. My favorite card is a 1993 Ted Williams card company #121 with Babe Ruth and Ted shaking hands.
Recently added: Ted Williams Tunnel Opening street banner (original)
Large sign from the TW baseball card company (Walpole, MA)
AU litho of TW standing in pilot uniform and fighter jet in foreground.
GI Joe figure in Korean war pilot uniform
Limited edition 1957 Chevy with statistics on car
2001 Topps Time Capsule Korean War uniform
GU Sawdust from 1951 bat
First Day cover of TW and John Glenn 1966 photo of Korean War
Mass State Police patch with TW Tunnel
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Cal Ripken Jr.
2,302 Different Cards
198 Game Used Cards
21 Autographed Cards
7 Game Used With Autograph Cards

List of cards can be seen here: http://www.calripken8.webs.com/

You can take my name off of Markakis and Pedroia.  99% vintage guy now and selling off most of their stuff that I have.  Thanks for posting though.

Martin Prado

I have more than 2100 cards. There are 132 total Martin Prado cards (49 of which are printing plates I don't own)

I have 111 autograph rookie cards 3 of which are 1/1's

I have a total of 12 one of one cards Including

2005 Bowman Super Refractor
2006 Topps Chrome RC Super Refractor
2006 Bowman Sterling RC Auto/GU Red Refractor
2006 Topps Moments & Milestones Red AU

Of the 2100 cards all but less than 50 are either rookie cards or prospect cards Including

over 375 Bowman Chrome
over 220 Bowman
over 450 Topps Update
over 175 Topps Update Chrome

And a large number of the parallels for each of the cards listed above.

I have 8 graded cards rated 9.5 or better including one of only two Prado cards that are rated 10.
X