`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

carlos beltran

I have collected Juan Gonzalez since 1990. Have 8 game worn jerseys (his rookie jersey from 1989, his last jersey worn in a ML game with the Indians, and his only issued Cardinals jersey). Also have game used fielders glove, cleats, pants, 8 bats, batting gloves, etc.

Also have about 1800 different cards, including all his cards issued prior to 1997, including all refractors, mirror gold/blue/reds,  93 Pinnacle Cooperstown Promo, all 4 1993 Ted Williams Autos, etc. etc.

I had the good fortune to meet him in 2008 at Spring Training in Jupiter FL. The owner of Roger Dean stadium allowed my family (my wife and son) to meet the entire team when he heard I was a huge Gonzalez fan.

I have some neat photos, but I don't see the add photo option (this is my first post).

I have seen a lot of player collectors over the years. There are very few that are better than that Carlos Zambono collector. Your website is phenomenal. That must have taken a ton of time to do. It is soooo impressive.

I have to ask...How much coin have you invested in your collection? It has to be a pretty penny. Great job.

Mike

i collect a wide range of cards at the moment i'm trying to get an autograph of every baseball Hall of Famer. I have about 65 autos to include Ruth 8.5 (10 auto), paige 9 (9 auto), and Cool Papa Bell 8.5 (10 auto), Pee Wee Reese, Duke snider, Don Drysdale, Mickey Mantle, Killebrew, Connie Mack 8 (8 auto).

i also have two sets of 2008 prime cuts Material Quads. how ever i'm missing card # 7. ( still looking for it)
i also have cards 4/5 and 5/5 of mel ott from the 2005 hall of fame material gold set. ( still looking for 1/5, 2/5 and 3/5)

i also have about 400 graded cards. i have another becket accout -- Hofcollector1975 i will make my collection public shortly.

you can put me down for my favorite non yankee B.J UPTON

44 autos(includes auto/gu'd)
10 gu'd(non auto)
4 1/1's (1 auto)
and a bunch of base and inserts no tally yet have most in a thread on here
i dont collect doubles will if its same card diffrent serial # and dont collect cards with other players on it just him. i know its not the best but its getting there
[Image: UPTONBANNER-1-2.jpg]

HOFBirds21
-Nick Markakis
-Adam Jones
-Brian Roberts
-Matt Wieters
-Cal Ripken
-Joe Mauer
-Jamie Moyer
[Image: Signature.png]

HOFBirds21
-Nick Markakis
-Adam Jones
-Brian Roberts
-Matt Wieters
-Cal Ripken
-Joe Mauer
-Jamie Moyer
[Image: Signature.png]

I collect Michael Cuddyer, have just under 300 hundred different card 2 bats auto, 3 8 x 10's auto and 2 ball auto and also autographed jersey. very under rated team guy!

Does anyone have any idea why my post above appears like this? $0$0
Reds in 2009 Wrote:$0FOR SOME REASON MY POST KEEPS GETTING MESSED UP AND DOLLAR SIGNS AND RANDOM NUMBERS GET ADDED AND EVERYTHING GETS JAMMED INTO ONE PARAGRAPH SO IT IS VERY HARD TO READ. SORRY, I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE IS!$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0I collect Dan Haren and I have the following in my collection:$0$0$046+ Autographed cards$0$045+ Game Used cards$0$06 Autographed & Game Used cards$0$0130+ Numbered/Insert Cards$0$025+ Rookies$0$033+ 1/1's$0$01 Game Used Hat$0$01 Game Used Ball from a game he pitched in$0$0Full Size Ticket from the game where he got his 1st MLB win.$0$0$0$0$0If there is a + after any of the numbers it means those numbers are not completely updated and I had some cards I have to add yet. All of those numbers DO NOT include duplicates. Rookies do not include any game used or autographed rookies as those are included in the game used and autographed categories. Any autographed or game used 1/1's are just counted in the 1/1's category. $0$0$0$0$0If you would like to see my collection please visit my website at www.dan-haren.com$0$0$0$0$0You can e-mail me at: drav87@gmail.com$0$0$0$0$0Thanks!$0$0

gully24 Wrote:I collect Michael Cuddyer, have just under 300 hundreddifferent card 2 bats auto, 3 8 x 10's auto and 2 ball auto and alsoautographed jersey. very under rated team guy!

He's certainly not underrated in Minnesota. We hope he'll stay for a LONG time.

Reds in 2009 Wrote:Does anyone have any idea why my post above appears like this? $0$0
Reds in 2009 Wrote:$0FOR SOME REASON MY POST KEEPS GETTING MESSED UP AND DOLLAR SIGNS AND RANDOM NUMBERS GET ADDED AND EVERYTHING GETS JAMMED INTO ONE PARAGRAPH SO IT IS VERY HARD TO READ. SORRY, I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE IS!$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0$0I collect Dan Haren and I have the following in my collection:$0$0$046+ Autographed cards$0$045+ Game Used cards$0$06 Autographed & Game Used cards$0$0130+ Numbered/Insert Cards$0$025+ Rookies$0$033+ 1/1's$0$01 Game Used Hat$0$01 Game Used Ball from a game he pitched in$0$0Full Size Ticket from the game where he got his 1st MLB win.$0$0$0$0$0If there is a + after any of the numbers it means those numbers are not completely updated and I had some cards I have to add yet. All of those numbers DO NOT include duplicates. Rookies do not include any game used or autographed rookies as those are included in the game used and autographed categories. Any autographed or game used 1/1's are just counted in the 1/1's category. $0$0$0$0$0If you would like to see my collection please visit my website at www.dan-haren.com$0$0$0$0$0You can e-mail me at: drav87@gmail.com$0$0$0$0$0Thanks!$0$0

Don't use Safari or Google Chrome, whichever you happen to be using. Get FireFox. I have a Mac, but I downloaded FireFox specifically for when I'm using Beckett. The discussion boards problem goes away instantly, along with all the other problems Beckett has with Safari/Chrome (or the other way around).
Always looking for:
Mike Modano
Ross Ohlendorf (the one and only guy in the hist
ory of major sports that shares my last name)
Aaron Rodgers
Brett Favre
HOFers
M
innesota Twins, Wild or North Stars
St. Louis Cardinals BB
Green Bay Packers