`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH

RE: My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH
That is a really nice collection you have. I collect all and any Dallas Cowboy cards,toy figures,footballs,hat pins. I just finished collecting all the San Antonio coins. Keep the 22 running strong with fabulous card collection.

Wow, that's one helluva set! Really amazing work put into it! I only have 2 Emmitt Autos, but they're my pride and joys lol

[Image: 8HOFauto1.jpg]

[Image: EmmittQuotable.jpg]

(05-13-2012, 03:39 AM)emmittsworld22 Wrote: Wow!!! That's amazing. I guess that's what I missed between the years 2000-2007. That's a lot of jersey cards. Haven't got time to list or video my collection yet, like some of my fellow Emmitt collectors. Thanks for sharing, awesome. Robert

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the time to check out my Lil Emmitt PC and thanks for the kind words! I would love to see your PC if possible! You should share it here with the Beckett family!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

that octograph is nuts
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(05-14-2012, 04:40 AM)dcwalt Wrote: That is a really nice collection you have. I collect all and any Dallas Cowboy cards,toy figures,footballs,hat pins. I just finished collecting all the San Antonio coins. Keep the 22 running strong with fabulous card collection.

Thank you very much dcwalt, I collect a lot of Cowboys stuff, but card wise, I only collect Emmitt! I would like to see your collection one day cards and collectibles! You should post them on Beckett! DC4L!!!
(11-11-2012, 12:58 AM)adidasking417 Wrote: Wow, that's one helluva set! Really amazing work put into it! I only have 2 Emmitt Autos, but they're my pride and joys lol

[Image: 8HOFauto1.jpg]

[Image: EmmittQuotable.jpg]

Thanks adidasking, those are some really great Emmitt autos, I am so in love with that Topps Five Star! And that 8 auto is a Gem!!! Thanks for sharing those and if you ever want to get rid of that 5 star, keep me in mind!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

Hey Lou, How is the collection going still? I haven't seen any new posts in a long time but would love to see your new additions! - James AKA EmmittSmurf on other forums

Commenting so I can come back later and check out everything... absolutely unreal!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

Judging by the title I was expecting to see Barry Sanders cards not Emmitt!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(07-18-2016, 10:36 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Judging by the title I was expecting to see Barry Sanders cards not Emmitt!
Someone beat me to the punch! :p

Still a nice thread though!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10