IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
My lil' PC A Tribute to THE BEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME- EMMITT SMITH

sweetmfnlou22 Wrote:
judge888 Wrote:
WOW!! Awesome collection ! This is by far the bast Emmitt collection I've ever seen.

I have his rookie cards. I designed this case wide enough to display his 7 rookie cards on one row (2nd row from the top). I guess we all have a little crazy in us. LOL

[Image: DallasCowboys.jpg]

Hey thats pretty freaking awesome, I love that display case and how they are all graded, Did you sent all of them in or did you buy them that way?
Thanks for the great comment and I'm glad you liked my collection, Thats just my autos and jersey cards I have tons more inserts and base cards in boxes and binders. I have never counted my Emmitts so I have no idea how many different Emmitt cards I have, I guess thats my next project,LOL!
By the way, I don't think that's crazy I think that's a genius display case, Great job!emoticon

Thank you very much for the kind comments. Your collection is inspiring . I bought all of the Emmitts except for the 1990 Action Packed All Madden. There was only 19 graded a 9.5. I looked for a couple of years and couldn't find any on the web. So, I bought three sealed packs and submitted the best of the three. I was shocked to get a 9.5. That was by far my favorite submission.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a collection and a beautiful one to boot. i can see why it took so long to get that done. but if you ever need any help to do what i did with your pc lmk and i will help you out.
[[Image: scan0029.jpg]

dragon1970 Wrote:WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is a collection and a beautiful one to boot. i can see why it took so long to get that done. but if you ever need any help to do what i did with your pc lmk and i will help you out.

Thanks for the great comment, I had fun scanning all of it because it gave me a chance to look at my collection all over again. THANKS!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

WOW!! Best PC I've ever seen, period!
[Image: rockies17.jpg]

[IMG]
Thanks LeBaron Freddie for the banner!
I collect Todd Helton
and 20
09 Daytona 500 and 2003 Winston Cup Champ Matt Kenseth

rockies17 Wrote:WOW!! Best PC I've ever seen, period!

Thanks so much for the nice words, glad you took the time and enjoyed looking at it.

That is without a doubt the BEST Emmitt collection I have ever seen, my little 45 game used and 3 autos are jealous!! Incredible collection, amazing!!

emmfan Wrote:That is without a doubt the BEST Emmitt collection I have ever seen, my little 45 game used and 3 autos are jealous!! Incredible collection, amazing!!

Thanks for the awesome comment, Glad you liked it! I am now concentrating on building up the autographs part of my collection. Check back later for my newest additions, THANKS!!!
Go Cowboys!!!

That collection was awesome. I only have 1 Emmitt Smith gu Sad and no autoSad Sad maybe one of theese days I will pull one. Lots and Lots of low #d also . Man thats great!! Keep up the good work!!
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Is that all you got? Seems kinda lame if you ask me. A bunch of game-used non-sense that should have stayed intact as it probably would have been more attractive to the eye. I remember you telling me that I was going to be impressed, but sadly enough, I was utterly disappointed in this PC of the 2nd Best RB in the NFL; actually, probably 3rd...wait 4th? LOL!

Sweet as in Sweetmfnlou! I really like the PC as it does live up to what you were telling me! Thanks for sharing, but you are right that you need to add more autos to make it a formidable competitor to my BS (as in Barry Sanders from hereinafter; don't want to get in trouble) PC. I was extremely impressed with this collection and wish you well in the forthcoming months as you expand this PC!

Of course, my favorites are the ones with BS in the card as well. Great job and looking forward to the updates, and I apologize for the hiatus and the lack of comments; especially in this much needed comment PC!

G Mo's back...
G Mo The Fisher Man!
[Image: fisherman.jpg]

waynetalger Wrote:That collection was awesome. I only have 1 Emmitt Smith gu Sad and no autoSad Sad maybe one of theese days I will pull one. Lots and Lots of low #d also . Man thats great!! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks for the kind words. I remember when I got my first auto and also when I pulled my first jersey card of Emmitt, boy that was a long time ago! LOL.
Check back for updates to my PC, THANKS!!!