`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My "Hidden" Dexter Jackson Collection

PBoedicker Wrote:WOW! Not many more words for that collection than that! Can't wait to see more!

No more!! Not actively adding to this one anymore...  Donald Brown is taking me down right now, so DJack is on the back burner. Probably permanently. emoticon

Thanks again everyone!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great collection
[Image: bsp.jpg]
Players I c
ollect Donald Brown, Dezmon Briscoe, Dwayne Bowe, and Tyson Jackson
Teams I col
lect Chiefs and Colts

AWESOME collection. Those are some sweet cards. Glad I finally got to see them all together.

emoticon
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I would be willing to trade triple threads 1/1

[Image: V2T660.jpg]

for your 2 (I think because I only saw 1 clearly) exquisite #/5

Unbelievable collection, Ricky Williams 34! You're definitely the multicolor patch queen! You always pickup the best looking jersey cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

wow...that's an awesome collection, I'm really glad you decided to post it.  Sorry to hear you aren't adding to it anymore but it's pretty damn nice as it is!  Look forward to seeing your next endeavor Smile
Supercollecting J.J. Watt, PM me if you have anything of him!
Also collecting Texans Autos, GU/EU, and low #'d inserts (/99 or less)

[Image: tx.jpg]

cardsma Wrote:I would be willing to trade triple threads 1/1

[Image: V2T660.jpg]

for your 2 (I think because I only saw 1 clearly) exquisite #/5

The two Exquisites you see are quad jersey 2/5 and quad jersey auto 1/4. That's a nice card, but Triple Threads and Exquisite aren't on the same level, especially at 2 for 1. If you have other stuff you can let me know.

Thanks for the love everyone! I try not to add to this collection anymore, but sometimes I can't help myself! Smile  If I get anything new, I'll make sure to put it up.

So you are the one who keeps out bidding me! My wife is a Bucs fan and needless to say I had to start a collection for her and Dexter was the one she picked. Too bad he was cut but still she liked the colors as well. We have around 25 multi color patch autos. My favorite is the Triple Threads #/10. Most have been aquired at shows (clearance bin) .I think Carolina picked him up.Very nice collection by the way.

P.S
Glad to hear you won't be adding anymore, gives us little guys a chance.

PSU For Life Wrote:So you are the one who keeps out bidding me! My wife is a Bucs fan and needless to say I had to start a collection for her and Dexter was the one she picked. Too bad he was cut but still she liked the colors as well. We have around 25 multi color patch autos. My favorite is the Triple Threads #/10. Most have been aquired at shows (clearance bin) .I think Carolina picked him up.Very nice collection by the way.

P.S
Glad to hear you won't be adding anymore, gives us little guys a chance.

Sorry about that! Wink  What can I say? Women have great taste! LOL
Put your Dexter's up here for me to see and then PM me your address. I have something for your wife.

Awesome collection!!! I havent seen another DJ PC like that yet! Nice job and if I come across any I will send them your way!!
[Image: jhill.jpg]

I
collect Jason Hill (349/830 = 42.9%), 217 Auto's. 207 Jerseys & Patches, 21 1/1'
s....

My Bucket: http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii171/thebillyt/